Thread: Joh's car - now lowered!

Joh's AE86 - now lowered!

Tokico blues shocks/espelir springs, aka "my ****ty sport newb suspension", installed and ready to go!

My garage is messy. I know this

(Dual sidenote: yes, I know the rear end is sitting super low. it was not on 4 links at the time.

overly cliche sleeper suspension picture

And the finished result. Not a MAJOR improvement, but better than OEM I suppose.. I could do without the podunk springs though..
    Last edited by JohAE86; 10-19-2005 at 06:07 PM.

That doesn't even look lowered at all,maybe its just the angle of the pic or something.Then again maybe its because I'm used to looking at mine with the tires tucked nearly 2 inches(185-60-14's)
    I know,I know-I'll raise it back up a little.

the shocks are not connected at present, but it is lowered - only about a 1.5-2 inch drop or so though. the camera angle is also ****ty.. i'll try to get better pictures. these espelir springs are podunk and i plan on replacing them with TRD's soon

****ty nighttime pics hurt the eyes. Those springs don't look lowered at all. They look like rally springs by the length of them. My rear springs are less than 8 inches in length uncompressed, and I'm almost flush between the tires and fender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokubes View Post
    Is 20 pounds for the weight like 30 if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?