Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you hit a Semi...

Quote Originally Posted by m.nakai
    Ahh that sucks..

My buddy works at BJ with you, he was telling me about your car

I let him borrow my ae86 for a DAY with the strict rule to be gentle to it, and first thing i hear is he raced you and beat you and you owe him a couple rear decks for the hatch :P

Didnt know the crash was so severe though!! I'm glad to hear your ok
    bahahahaha! :crazy: you'r friend COLIN!!! is full of cow poop my automatic Q (we weren't racing) raped the **** out of him untill we got to the speed limit in which case i would not exceed it because i am a very law abiding citizen ahahaha but seriously he's lying, i just have those covers left over from my Ae that i also wrote off ant they're taking up space in my basement so i was like yoooo you got a rolla take these off my hands man! no i just have to get them into work!
    is this not a funny video!

That reminds me of when i had my first accident with my 2003 mitsubishi lancer es, accept my car was waaaay more totaled then your skyline, but in the end i'm glad i'm still alive and glad i own a 84 hachiroku now, but sorry for your loss man hope things get better for ya.

lol. my old car.

atta boy.

i need to get rid of this dsm, ive got a couple ae86's ive got my eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_33
    That reminds me of when i had my first accident with my 2003 mitsubishi lancer es, accept my car was waaaay more totaled then your skyline, but in the end i'm glad i'm still alive and glad i own a 84 hachiroku now, but sorry for your loss man hope things get better for ya.
    dude that would have been brutal! brand new, meowmeowmeowmeow, that sucks! *it's actually a silvia but still all good*
    insurance is taking they're sweet meowmeowmeowmeowing time figuring **** out, the police officer hasn't submitted the ticket yet and court date is in 8 days, but he was like totaly nice to me and told me he'd put in a good recommendation after we went to court and blah blah blah so i'm hoping he just won't submitt it out of kindness then the other insurrance company will be like ... oh ****... dropped charges...i guess it's our fault BLAHHH
    anywho i'm now looking for a car under 10 grand, all i want is a car i can "roll" basically something that's comfertable and looks cool, leather, sound, i don't really care about speed or anyof that any more so if ya have anything let me know!

tj...i'm not taking the DSM back lol! but hey.. you sold it?! i bet you'r happy about that and probably never going to buy another one hey?!

hmmmm interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ae86ist
    i'm not taking the DSM back lol! but hey.. you sold it?! i bet you'r happy about that and probably never going to buy another one hey?!
    lol no.

i bought an 86 already.

stuvy is offline Soarer going under the knife!!
    at least theres one more silvia off the road. LOL. No but seriously glad to here your alright, and that the nissan is off the road.
    Soarer $7000. obo.

wow, thats nasty, that driver must have thought he was driving his little civic and could get by really quick.. Glad to hear you are ok!, now you can buy a nice corolla
    1985 Coupe- broke
    1990 TSi AWD-sold
    1991 Tercel-daily
    1992 Paseo- blown up

haha well believe it or not, i think the next vehicle is going to be another silvia, i had money on a brand new civic si, but i canceled it, not i'm just going for something with style again....corolla....well...been there done that you know....ahah lol sorry i'm probably gonna be flamed now.
    naw corollas are sweet but i have a passion for something a little more force fed, backasswards, and attention drawing from girls who have no clue that there are other parts of the world.!! :roll