Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Blue Power Ranger Build

Jesus, i cant believe those are going on a rolla.....mu mu mu mustang wheels.....

Stretch is totally tits though, lol.
    Huck it!

that stretch is rediculous. 195/50R15 on a 10". it was something to mount. wheels are getting exchanged today devin. don't worry about keeping the wheel because its mounted. I'll deal with that.

DV FTW, bent antenna to make car look fast when stopped FTW

huge ass lipped and chromed mustang wheels with mad tire stretch on a baby blue and 1/2 kitted drift0r AE86 FTW x 22!

Wicked bad cool.

I love your enthusiasm but 185's on a 10" wheel not only looks terrible(not too mention likely unsafe)it make no sense to me.I understand a little stretch helps tire response,breakaway blah blah but a tire made for 5.5 to 6" wheel shouldn't be stuck on a 10" wheel.I usually run 195's on 7" wheels and thats fine with me,would use up to an 8" wheel if I had one but I'm not spending money for a wide wheel to stick narrow ass tires to just slide around on.
    My 10" wide race wheels will have proper 10" wide slicks,just the way they were designed for.

Are those wheels really 27lbs? (thats about the weight of 3 of my race wheels!)

They are 195/50R15 Max. They were fun to seat up. Rob Huock and I had to use a bead blaster. I think I'm still deaf. I think they look a little ridiculous too, but I'm still suprised we got them on. A tire with a rim protector should make the stretch look alot better, like say a Ziex ZE-512 or Direzza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokubes View Post
    Is 20 pounds for the weight like 30 if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

they look ridiculously heavy.

sweet, that looks like a perfect stretch. mount those up without the flares first! haha mexi-drift is teh winnage lol. and i like how you show off your pimp rims with a $5 bill how much more were those rims than diamond racing?

Quote Originally Posted by 604trueno
    how much more were those rims than diamond racing?
    $99 each. Got them through a buddy on sale.

Or just get some 14x7s anywhere else for more.
    Last edited by JungleMatic; 10-26-2006 at 07:35 AM.

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by max attack
    I love your enthusiasm but 185's on a 10" wheel not only looks terrible(not too mention likely unsafe)it make no sense to me.I understand a little stretch helps tire response,breakaway blah blah but a tire made for 5.5 to 6" wheel shouldn't be stuck on a 10" wheel.I usually run 195's on 7" wheels and thats fine with me,would use up to an 8" wheel if I had one but I'm not spending money for a wide wheel to stick narrow ass tires to just slide around on.
    My 10" wide race wheels will have proper 10" wide slicks,just the way they were designed for.

Are those wheels really 27lbs? (thats about the weight of 3 of my race wheels!)
    blah blah blah blah. My race wheels blah blah. Underglow is my next mod. blah blah I r teh safety police blah blah.

If a 195/50 randomly flies off the rim and kills babies I'll go bigger. Untill then I don't care.

Page 2 of the build clearly states no more FTFing. FTFing=banhammering.

RETIRED

that is one bad ass lip. it's good. i like. look out for curbs tho. and what are you doing to the engine to get those things spinnin. MS and cams?
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

Glad you understand,now go kill some babies.

meow meow meow!!!

The gayest of the gay has just happened....babies have died.

They don't even make a 4 on 4.5 bolt spacing anymore. They sent the wrong ones because the ones I want were discontinued a short 2 months ago. I'm going to go cry now. :ashamed: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I'll find something...hopefully I don't have to settle for Diamonds.:cursing:

RETIRED

Bolt on wheel adapters are no problem,as long as these are the only heavy ass wheel with completely wrong sized tire shoehorned onto combo you want to run of course.

Just think they can be offset even more with spacers,get a sponser for wheel bearings and your all set.

hate hate hate. fail fail fail.

go dodge some cones, why dont you. Devin's too busy being a baller to be influenced by your nonsensical rambling about proper tire matching. happy bday!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    i like to go into lordco and just yell into the mufflers they have in stock until i find one that tickles my fancy
    Wisdom from NeptuneD on choosing mufflers for exhaust note

Quote Originally Posted by VickersGTS

go dodge some cones, why dont you. Devin's too busy being a baller to be influenced by your nonsensical rambling about proper tire matching. happy bday!
    Everytime somone hates on stretched tires, domokun kills a kitten.

RETIRED

if he can afford 10inch wheels he can afford wheel bearings.

devin if you do end up ordering diamond racing please let me know as I will be looking for a set as well

Steve
    Owned too many different modified toyotas to list LOL

Didn't you notice the little smiley things,when I'm hatin you'll be able to tell the difference. :love: Oh and I guess the engineers no nothing about tire design when they give a wheel size eh?they must just pick them with nonsensical ramblings around the lunch room.

To be honest I love the lip on those babies,the style not so much but for $99 what the hell why not.I just not in love with that much stretch thats all,also if the bead popped off and you total the wheel or worse that would suck so....

fail fail fail. emo emo emo. Go dodge some underage college girls while trying to hit on the emo kids. J/K

Devin is going to have to go Diamonds and his car is going to hate him so much that it will veer off the road and kill itself. Another one bites the dust and another one bites the dust............
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokubes View Post
    Is 20 pounds for the weight like 30 if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

nah, you gotta fill those awful flares!

SpeedHero

Spirit of the Street, King of Sport