Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262868 ... LastLast

Thread: My Mango progress

^ or like some of my friends grew out of the building old ****ty cars and now can afford a more modern toy. can't blame them after wrenching for years and life catches up to you (like having kids) then everything changes.

paul you're still my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.K View Post
    That you get made fun of on every forum you post in? Point well proven. The fact that you attempt to liken yourself to paul in the unique and inventive category just proves how delusional you really are. Peace out.
    The more important point is that while you make fun of me every post,
    when I'm not around you make fun of everyone else too.

You attack everyone on this forum cuz it makes you laugh or whatever.
    If you want to act like a kid go to D-west where it is encouraged to be immature.

Where are the mods on the personal attacks rule?
    HeatBloom - Street Style Since 2004
    https://www.facebook.com/HeatBloom

Quote Originally Posted by drader View Post
    The more important point is that while you make fun of me every post,
    when I'm not around you make fun of everyone else too.

You attack everyone on this forum cuz it makes you laugh or whatever.
    If you want to act like a kid go to D-west where it is encouraged to be immature.

Where are the mods on the personal attacks rule?
    You're on my facebook, if you have something to say, please go ahead. Otherwise quit whining and trying to make yourself look like some master fab artist that's so much more inventive than the rest of the commmunity.

Cool it Robs, haha this is my build thread!

Any way, I have met the Robs, they are cool, I have met the Drader He is cool, The Robs like to start ******* on the internets for fun, The Drader likes to build crazy stuff for fun.

NOt everyone wants to start ******* on the internet, not everyone wants to build crazy stuff, accept your differnces and move on.

I dig Ryans style, its out there, but its cool, not everyone needs the same car, I also find it awsome that one of the crazyest build threads on DK is a s13, ok not a s13 but 3 s13's haha

Here's to keeping it real and the Robs stirring ******* up!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulcorolla View Post
    Cool it Robs, haha this is my build thread!

Any way, I have met the Robs, they are cool, I have met the Drader He is cool, The Robs like to start ******* on the internets for fun, The Drader likes to build crazy stuff for fun.

NOt everyone wants to start ******* on the internet, not everyone wants to build crazy stuff, accept your differnces and move on.

I dig Ryans style, its out there, but its cool, not everyone needs the same car, I also find it awsome that one of the crazyest build threads on DK is a s13, ok not a s13 but 3 s13's haha

Damn it Paul, why do you have to be so awesome.

So have you gotten going on the new motor build yet? whats the plan for that one....

Quote Originally Posted by paulcorolla View Post

Any way, I have met the Robs, they are cool. The Robs like to start ******* on the internets for fun.

yessir, If you take the Robs srsly for what they say on the interweb then you will never understand.

that rob rayne feller though, he's got niiiiiceee wheellsss. oh yes. even nicer are his capri sweatpants. oh yes.
    Last edited by philProject.D.; 12-01-2009 at 06:07 PM.

I haven't checked this thread out for a long time...I do believe it's motivating me to get my mango in the shop asap!

i build crazy **** foo... and i dont start **** . i sarcastically comment on peoples retardation. making your own steering wheel is not cool, it is signing your own death warrent. i will be in deadmonton this summer. drader if u wanna talk **** to my face while im there, i invite u to drive one of your death traps to where i am(if u dont die from said death trap)and we can handle this.

paul is awesome mangos are awesome and i am awesome
    simply pointing out stupid

Paul, the last time we spoke you actually were entertaining some other options other than a 3TC. Did anything come of it, did you eventually stick with your love of old school goodness that is 3TC, or have you not yet decided for sure? Or maybe I misread and you were just being analytical about the economics of engine building without really wanting something other than 3TC.
    I am Randy's desire to go faster.

1988 Toyota MR2 Hardtop NA - Sold and sorely missed
    1992 RHD Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1 disguised as a III - I'm not actually that big of a JDM fanboy.

i think that vent would be hella coool. maybe put a hepa filer in to filster incoming tire smoke? i think its slow because its november/december which are just ****ing lazy months. i'll be motivated again come jan/feb when drift season is around the corner and i'm carless lol

Ya its the doldrums right now.

Randy, I dont know whats wrong with me, I should build something else, but the 3t is sweet, I will try to make it realy cool this time, and I hope it lasts longer than 4 months.

I think I'm just dumb, and like being the underdog with a na car in a turbo mans world.
    Q is tempting me, realy realy tempting me. I will pm him

Robs, tone it down or I will... do someting haha
    Leave Ryan alone, seriously he's cool, He makes it work and spends quite possibley less than DiscoQuin, He likes wierd things, which I can understand, he balls out on an exterme budget.
    And He's buddies with Steve G, and Steve G will end your DK existance!!!!

Bao Xishun - the world's tallest man - was taken to meet He Pingping - the world's shortest. Bao stands 7.9 feet tall while He stands only 2.4 feet tall

One of these guys drives a turbo car, you should think about it, i am. ITB's and a turbo **** will sound like a bissell 5770 healthy home vacuum.

kristof

Quote Originally Posted by woodenturn View Post
    DK should ban such nonsense. 2 cents~ sr86 www.dorikaze.net/showthread.php?32933-Elizabeth

ITB's with a turbo is a bad idea. It makes tuning stupidly hard and screws up your flow.

Paul, I will draw up that diagram for you tomorrow. The mango will return to awesome.

Or you could have said "sorry, my kidnap victims keep kicking my elbow, it made me drop my crack pipe and swerve"

-bangnscrape

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post
    ITB's with a turbo is a bad idea. It makes tuning stupidly hard and screws up your flow.
    I hear this all the time, yet isn't the Pulsar GTIR equipped with ITB's? So's the RB26 powered Skyline GTRs, right?
    I am Randy's desire to go faster.

1988 Toyota MR2 Hardtop NA - Sold and sorely missed
    1992 RHD Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1 disguised as a III - I'm not actually that big of a JDM fanboy.

**** this thread. way to much talking and not enough pictures. I refuse to read anything anyone has posted.

SpeedHero

Spirit of the Street, King of Sport

Quote Originally Posted by randedge View Post
    I hear this all the time, yet isn't the Pulsar GTIR equipped with ITB's? So's the RB26 powered Skyline GTRs, right?
    They also run air flow meters.

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post

Paul, I will draw up that diagram for you tomorrow. The mango will return to awesome.

that it is, we had major issues tuning my s/c abortion with itb's. tough stuff.

i know its going to be very hard/plain ridiculous process -- the end product will hopefully be a computer program that will make it easier for others to do. SORRY FOR THE THREAD JACK...

Back to the topic at hand and good luck Paul. if you need anything machined over x-mas break i am around -- i also got a new press and buzzbox....coolstuff

Quote Originally Posted by woodenturn View Post
    DK should ban such nonsense. 2 cents~ sr86 www.dorikaze.net/showthread.php?32933-Elizabeth

haha

"the robs"

Quote Originally Posted by THE BORG View Post
    They also run air flow meters.
    rb26 uses MAF