Thread: 13B swap... long road...gettn' there.

Icon7 13B swap... long road...gettn' there.

Here's a lil something from last night. Man, I hate cold garage floors. In time...

-Shawn.

i dont know if i'd call hanging a rotary in your engine bay with no crossmember "getting there"

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    i dont know if i'd call hanging a rotary in your engine bay with no crossmember "getting there"
    haha, I was going to say the same thing.

Have you made a crossmember or were you just doing test fits here to see where it's at? That's going to be the bulk of your work, and the tuning. Push that thing as far as you can back, i'd even cut firewall to get it back if It worked with the tranny.

rotary's arent real heave but fiting it as low and far back wouldn't hurt...lots of room for a v mount set up too.

oldschool > everything else

engine

test fitting yes. Kevin(emag), used his oem driver side mount on the cradle and made a engine mount bracket off the block to the OEM bushing. As for the passenger side, U have to cut it right off. I'm fabbing that as we speak. mad hassle but, will pay off.

Rotangles! Hells ya. If you need tuning let me know. I have a hook up, and its not the regulars in the lower mainland. ****s gonna pull! You need help drop me a line. Getter done!

got some tips when it comes to heat management. Drop me a PM.