Thread: 935 Motorsports Warning

935 Motorsports Warning

Don't deal with 935 motorsports. I spent 9 weeks chasing this guy around trying to get him to ship me the stainless brake lines I ordered on Dec. 18th and finally had to call Visa and get them to reverse the charges on my card. He's the 2nd worst vendor I've ever dealt with next to Toysport.
    1987 Toyota Corolla SR5 20 valve megasquirt bucket SOLD
    1985 Toyota Cressida mintier than yo mama's mouthwash with 1JZ + big single turbo

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhoffa View Post
    Don't deal with 935 motorsports. I spent 9 weeks chasing this guy around trying to get him to ship me the stainless brake lines I ordered on Dec. 18th and finally had to call Visa and get them to reverse the charges on my card. He's the 2nd worst vendor I've ever dealt with next to Toysport.
    Thanks 4 the heads up..

I sure am glad we've started this feedback forum...thanks for that warning

Yeah he has pages of where the F is my goods on supramania

Basically I think he has zero in stock and orders when you do, so you might as well have special ordered it form the manufacturer lol
    RS Fujimoto JZA70

I think there's a lot of those internet companies who claim they have it in stock on their shelves, but don't actually have a warehouse or any stock. Once you order it, then they have to get it from somewhere else. Ground Dynamics is a good example of that. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, and from Extreme Dimensions, and only recently I found out that Ground Dynamics gets their stuff FROM Extreme Dimensions...I could've just ordered everything form the same place and saved on some shipping.

A lot of the Ricer shops deal with 1 bigger supplier, if they don't have it they have to order it from the manufacturers so the ricer shops always end up getting your parts late, so much for overnight parts from Japan... or somewhere in the US.

Follow my Supra Antics on Facebook ---> HERE!

Anything that needs to be ordered from the US now is going to be 3-10x longer then it would be if you bought it 2 years back, no one in the US keeps stock in parts now either and companies like Turbonetics don't even keep stock on std. items like T04S's..

Took one of my race clients 18 weeks to get 'most of his ' race parts for his rx7.. even then some of them were ' used' parts to cover for the lack of new parts. Raceon USA seems to have the best record for me.. which I never thought would happen.