Thread: Tail Lights

Tail Lights

Hello.

I'm looking for some tail lights for a 83 supra. I believe any lights from 82 through the first half of 86 will work but I'd perfer the original style of 83. Please let me know if you have a line on any. Thanks Daniel

RCU Auto Parts in Sooke had a red MKII Supra a while back. Give them a call at 250-642-1524 if no one here has a set. His prices are very reasonable and he lets you pull your own parts.

Cheer, I will do that. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCoupe View Post
    RCU Auto Parts in Sooke had a red MKII Supra a while back. Give them a call at 250-642-1524 if no one here has a set. His prices are very reasonable and he lets you pull your own parts.

Hey Thanks PandaCoupe for the lead on RCU Auto Parts. I found some but they are the wrong year. Anyways i have them and are looking to trade for some older ones.

Thanks

Current Tail Lights

will celica gts tails work? or are they different?

i've got a set from an 83 supra i used as a drivetrain donor. previous owner did a light vht tint on them tho. i'll get some pics if your interested.
    81,84,87, 88 toyota cressida, 84 bj60, 85 bj60, 86 hj60soa, 71 datsun 521 pickup

Quote Originally Posted by shancerlelby View Post
    i've got a set from an 83 supra i used as a drivetrain donor. previous owner did a light vht tint on them tho. i'll get some pics if your interested.
    Ya id like to see some pics, I dont think ive ever seen the tint.

pictures of the hatch on this one will make you happy about the lack of rust on yours

the only little scuff but im sure it would come out with alittle handwax.

81,84,87, 88 toyota cressida, 84 bj60, 85 bj60, 86 hj60soa, 71 datsun 521 pickup