Thread: ae86 interior fs

ae86 interior fs

im looking at striping my car from the driver/passenger seats back, i have the black interior and it is complete except the little trunk cover/lid thing. anyone intrested in it? lemme know whats its worth to you? i also have a mint drivers seat for sale if anyone needs it again gimme an offer. oh yes and i have snowflakes for sale with brand new extreem snow conditions winter tires full set in good cond. so if anyone wants anything and is close to edmonton lemme know.

mat
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

what year?

Hatchback or coupe?

Quote Originally Posted by Cueman
    what year?

Hatchback or coupe?

its a hatchback, hence the cover thingy. damn i want the drivers seat but dont wanna ship.

its an 86 hatch. i am willing to ship but it seems most ppl leave it to the last minute to tell me they arnt gunna buy it now. so i might not be all for shiping it but if you need sumthin lemme know

mat
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

JDMoran is offline Why have a custom user title?
    What color is the seat? Im looking for black and red.....

your looking for a black seat and a red seat? or a black and red seat? cua i didnt know we had them? i thought it was red and like brown but anyhoo my seat is the black and dark grey one.

mat
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

jd moran, i have a red, brown seat if you want it.

would you be willing to sell the plastic trim piece around the shifter..or are you keeping that.?

im gunna be keeping it. i only want to strip from the front seats back, but as of right now noones really making any offers so maybe ill just keep my car all nice and cozy for now. but anything is for sale for the right price right? so if anyone still wants anything from a black inteerior hatch its still for sale(from the front seats back)

mat
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by projectae86
    im gunna be keeping it. i only want to strip from the front seats back, but as of right now noones really making any offers so maybe ill just keep my car all nice and cozy for now. but anything is for sale for the right price right? so if anyone still wants anything from a black inteerior hatch its still for sale(from the front seats back)

mat
    Damn i wanted the dash!!! oh well

i need stuff

i might be interested in most of your interior, if you dont charge to much, im might get my hands on a stripped shell, so ill prolly need lots of parts ... ill pm u when i get more info =)

Dash

I have a nice blue dash from a 1986 hatch for $75
    ucbt@uniserve.com
    Will accept Paypal

JDMoran is offline Why have a custom user title?
    Quote Originally Posted by projectae86
    your looking for a black seat and a red seat? or a black and red seat? cua i didnt know we had them? i thought it was red and like brown but anyhoo my seat is the black and dark grey one.

mat
    You are right. It is brown, I never looked that close before. I thought it was faded lol !! I have seen black with red in pic's but they must be from Japan. So I am looking for a BROWN with red accent drivers seat if anyone has .

Thanks,

Josh

get ahold of taaka from above in the post he has one. he just bought my parts car so he has a full red inteerior.

mat
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86