Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crazy custom AE86

hey i saw your brother and a few other ppl at the rally this weekend. how did they finish? we dnf'ed with a broken driveshaft to the left rear so thats was about it.
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

he placed first in reginal open class. third in national open class, and 7th overall. not to shabby for driving right hand drive for the first time in a new car he has never raced in before. he picked up a new sponser at the event, some subaru shop from calgary i dont know the name.

thats sooo awsome man. yeah i was talkin with adam and the crew a few times about my rhd ae86. they all seemed like awsome guys. they were with a guy named tony...does that name ring a bell? friend of yours or adams? he asked me for a nmber but then we both forgot to get it done. so if you know him lemme know and ill get you the number.
    oh yeah the number if for my buddy who brings in stuff from japan. he said you might need some stuff so he wanted the number.

so what size rims are you running to fit those flairs? and how much did you cut out of the body?
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

im adam. you mean scott. ya i know tony. known him for a while, funny guy.

im using 15 inch wheels with a 3 inch lip and 1 inch spacers. i cut the stock fenders all the way up to the mounting holes for the flares so the tires wouldnt rub. i also had to fold the seem on the inner fender against the firewall. it would rub the tire at full steering lock.

hmm interesting. well if you have any pics send em my way.
    so scoot was the guy driving?
    and you guys might be renting out your old rolla right? how much to rent it? or just to buy it my buddy and i might be interested in it.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

ya scott was driving, dad was navigating. we are still not sure what we are doing with the AE. we may be selling it.

Battle Garage Guest
    Hey Ive heard of this car.. are you Victor's buddy? He was tellin me I should check out his buddys AE86 powered by the same powerplant.

ya . i am victors buddy.