Thread: FS: Weds Duchatelet 19"

FS: Weds Duchatelet 19"

Derp, WALD, not weds. so yeah, pretty sure these are way too big for anybody to want here, but here goes:

19x10 +25 ish
    19x11.5 +30 ish

I'm almost done refinishing them, they're 3 piece, weight a fair bit, but were big dollar cash monies back in the day or whatever. The lips are the same front and back and only about 2.5 inches deep. Some curbs still visible, but barely as the lips have been refinished.

Will get pics soon, they look like this, except the centers are custom machined with no wald centercap.

$1300 obo?
    Last edited by Chewy; 03-16-2011 at 10:28 AM.

**** these would look awesome on the soarer but they are just a bit too big for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Doesn't take 20/20 to figure this out. Most ferry captains are trained for years to navigate big boats.

soarers need big wheels

2jzge 5spd Mx83 Cressida

Quote Originally Posted by Will Garrick View Post
    soarers need big wheels
    yeah but 19x11.5 is really big and at +30 offset they might hit the strut. If they would +5 or so they would be minnnnt. I'd like to see pics of the actual wheels once you are done refinishing them.
    Doesn't take 20/20 to figure this out. Most ferry captains are trained for years to navigate big boats.

will post pics as soon as these are done.. just trying to find the time to finish between work and such.

also, rears are only 11, not 11.5.. Just measured. They fit the front on my skyline, so I'd think they could fit the rears on your soarer.

Well as long as it would clear the coilover I most likely would be interested.

also, comes with tires, 2 are cooked, 2 are ok.

did you get these of a guy with an aristo or do you own an aristo?

id be so into these if i had any money >_<

Are these dual lug? 4 and 5? I would love these for my Laurel if they are 4x114.3!

Just 5 lug Pat.

Dave, yeah I got them off Russ a while back, The clear was in rough shape, but I've managed to get them cleaned up pretty good using this super rad aluminum paint stripper I have(don't have to sand and scratch the machining on the faces). Just polishing the lips. Also, considering painting the centers as polishing will make them look like trash. If anybody is interested in them just bare (no clearcoat) or wants the centers painted, let me know and I can do it included in the price.
    Gonna take pics this weekend.

Duchatelet, I read it as "douche-a-lot"
    Team おなに

Motor Village Crew unite!