Thread: not mine but own by a dk member. you know who it is by the pics.1983 Toyota Celica G

not mine but own by a dk member. you know who it is by the pics.1983 Toyota Celica G

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ363529760
    might be a good rally. good price.

is this andrewE ride rob ???

yea seems obvious right? I want to fix this, but time is non existant. Great car, was my brother-in-law's, should have never showed him how to do shiftlock lol

also price is just to avoid scrap dealers, I will lower it considerably for a dk member who would actually put it to good use.

whatever happened to letting DK guys have first dibs?? lol...

So much win... are the rear ends different from the Supras?? reason I ask is because there's like 3 of them for sale in the US... and one somewhere in Canada, on celicasupra.com

Follow my Supra Antics on Facebook ---> HERE!

That's kinda cool, are those the pop-forward headlights? I've always had a soft spot for those Celicas...
    I hate Corollas but I don't think I can do better with anything else

Quote Originally Posted by REN69 View Post
    whatever happened to letting DK guys have first dibs?? lol...

So much win... are the rear ends different from the Supras?? reason I ask is because there's like 3 of them for sale in the US... and one somewhere in Canada, on celicasupra.com
    has 6.7 IRS, I'm under the impression complete 7.5 subframes would bolt up from MK2 supra, aparently kouki celica came with 7.5 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy View Post
    That's kinda cool, are those the pop-forward headlights? I've always had a soft spot for those Celicas...
    yea frogeyes, they are stuck forward I'm pretty sure.

Yes, the MkII Supra rear works, but you have to bolt in the entire crossmember.

The 83 GT with Sport package is weird in that it's an IRS car with drum brakes in the rear. Swap the control arms and everything, get a Supra or Celica GT-S proportioning valve for the brakes, and enjoy!
    1990 Supra Turbo