Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182060 ... LastLast

Thread: Most recent photo(s) of your vehicle(s)

dont be discouraged.
    I drive this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canopy.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	210.4 KB 
ID:	9343

Quote Originally Posted by Jackrabbitslim View Post
    Let me preface what I'm about to say with this: Categorically you all have very nice cars. I check this thread all the time to get ideas and put names to cars so to speak. Having said that, each time I check this thread I get a little more discouraged with my own car. I try (and have been trying for 5+ years) to make something that doesn't look like a bag of unsucked dicks and that I can actually drive home from an event... After practicing or competing. I've come to the harsh realization that it's never going to happen. Something always goes wrong or gets neglected. I'm too old to learn to be competitive in motorsports (which is really all I ever wanted) and I don't have the cash to make it look nice. I'm wasting my time, effort and money. I should be coaching my kid's t-ball team or something instead of staying up all night polishing turds. If anyone wants my ****box after seeing the pictures I post tonight, they can have it... I think I'm out.
    I want to know what a bag of unsucked dicks looks like car wise.

and holy krystie, I swear she's posted like 20 times in this thread. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Shooter View Post
    Sometimes I let my catnip hang out of my fly. They always go for it.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

White AE86 -1987 - My Daily
    Phase I
    Exterior - Mostly Complete 90%?
    Interior - Cleaned up and together.
    Engine - Drives well, needs power though..

Quote Originally Posted by AhBra View Post
    I want to know what a bag of unsucked dicks looks like car wise.

and holy krystie, I swear she's posted like 20 times in this thread. lol
    is the bag of dicks sucked as a whole through the bag or do you have to open it and suck each individually?

krystie cream lulz

Quote Originally Posted by woodenturn View Post
    DK should ban such nonsense. 2 cents~ sr86 www.dorikaze.net/showthread.php?32933-Elizabeth

Aww thats sad to hear bud. What cha got?

I gave up on trying to make my car LOOK appealing to all the jonkers out here, so its just a zombie car now, skid bag ;if you will! Cant u do something like that?

Is the bag of dicks wrapped in surran wrap like the corn on the cob in the grocery stores are? Or are they in a brown paper bag? Like whats the deal here lol

I LOVE to take photos, sorry guys 😉😌
    And its kyrstie not krystie hahah sorry!

Thanks again for the compliments duders!!

Let me preface what I'm about to say with this: Categorically you all have very nice cars. I check this thread all the time to get ideas and put names to cars so to speak. Having said that, each time I check this thread I get a little more discouraged with my own car. I try (and have been trying for 5+ years) to make something that doesn't look like a bag of unsucked dicks and that I can actually drive home from an event... After practicing or competing. I've come to the harsh realization that it's never going to happen. Something always goes wrong or gets neglected. I'm too old to learn to be competitive in motorsports (which is really all I ever wanted) and I don't have the cash to make it look nice. I'm wasting my time, effort and money. I should be coaching my kid's t-ball team or something instead of staying up all night polishing turds. If anyone wants my ****box after seeing the pictures I post tonight, they can have it... I think I'm out.
    fuk it bro, just drive the sh!t out of it... who gives a damn what it looks like and how everyone finds your car because of all the fluid leak trails lead to your house.

half the cars here look nice on the outside but hide a lot of unwanted gifts underneath (mine included).

Follow my Supra Antics on Facebook ---> HERE!

Unsucked #bag o' dix

two weeks ago.

A week ago.

Today

@REN

they can't find me because of the fluid leaks... it's the sound.

@Cutter
    I worked over time too.
    Last edited by Jackrabbitslim; 06-11-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by b-rock View Post
    -1 for mean spiritedness.

Bryan, that is looking pretty good imo.

Have you seen my silver car.... outside looks like ass.... I upgraded the engine, and all the suspension... not sure if I will even do any body work.

Don't give up. You are practically at the finish line, worst time to quit. You'll look back and be like 'WTF was I thinking, I was that close...'

LoL. Bring you sack o dicks out to the meet in July. We can have a poll after that on what others think. Ultimately, what YOU think is the only thing that is important. You would go crazy trying to please everyone.

I want to see this car. Are we doing a Friday night get together at you garage again this week?
    Bryan
    DK Moderator

Just got this corner of my car repaired/painted.. someone trade me a cummins or powerstroke!

2jzge 5spd Mx83 Cressida

Unsucked #bag o' dix

two weeks ago.

A week ago.

Today

@REN

they can't find me because of the fluid leaks... it's the sound.

@Cutter
    I worked over time too.
    lol, looks like a first gen impulse, aka piazza.

SpeedHero

Spirit of the Street, King of Sport

crazy quinn.u sure know your jdm sh!t

wow quinn, uncanny match

Bry, honestly dude are you looking for pity or something? because that looks dope man. It's a fusion between mad max and muscle car. I like. And you're not the only one who will never be competitive in motorsports.. that doesn't mean you can't have a crap ton of fun driving!!!

Txt me if you guys are at the garage this Fri. I want to see this thing!
    Last edited by Special K; 06-13-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Bryan your car is dope as old getout. I appreciate a well used car that has love and attention to detail over just a clean car any day of the week.

That is straight from one ratty corolla driver to another

But on the flip I can totally appreciate spending more time with the family. But that doesnt mean you have to give up totally.
    1987 Corolla GTS Hatch | 1985 Corolla GTS Coupe | 1987 Corolla GTS Coupe | 1992 Tercel CE | 1992 Paseo | 2003 Corolla CE | 1974 Corolla 4 Door | 1978 Corolla Coupe | 1979 Corolla Hatch SR5 | <3||||||1990 Miata |||||| <3
    I like Toyota's wanna fight about it?

Bam 3.slow is kicking the ass of many kilometers. 11.5 L/100km last tank. Not bad!

Shablang! Single kit going in thiiis weekend now that i am back from camp and parts are across the border.

Fwip! Most resent ride is the Hughs 500 i took home from work today.

Big up yourself!
    Last edited by clay72; 06-13-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

I know how you feel Bryan, I didn't get the chance to compete at rocky this year (Avery's car blew a timing belt) so I ended up volunteering. Seeing everyone competing, combined with being robbed on the day of the recce, kinda got me back to working on my own 86. At least you know what you're doing man, I dont even know how to weld. At the rate im going, I'll never get racing, but it's really the only thing I want to do.

Don't give up man, speed comes with time
    http://i.imgur.com/whGaEBG.jpg

Rotate when Irate

Got coilovers, car eats dirt

hey i remember this garage and this car looks sweet!

bro!

Gave mine a wash today

JackRabbitSlim, I don't know what you're talking about. Your car looks ****ing rad. Never seen one like it. As far as something always being broken, it's a Corolla, pretty sure they are all like that. Who cares if you've never won an event, motorsports are about having fun and making friends. Seriously dude, don't sell your car, just forget about being competitive and just enjoy driving your car.

1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car