Thread: Levin GTZ ae92 my baby :)

Levin GTZ ae92 my baby :)

well guys i havent had much time to introduce myself. i am a owner of a toyota levin gtz ae92 from japan for about 5 years now ( i am a very happy camper). I bought her completly stock.i slowly moved on front lowering srping with 14x6.5 watanabes to coilovers with cusco sway cars and xxr 521 16x8. with few bolts on on the engine like exhaust headers , i think theirs a bigger pulley in there because its boosting about 12 psi . Now i just pick up a full standalone sds em4F and going all wild this winter. if you got any suggestion let me know thanks for reading guys

when ever i just got her 2007
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

and now 2012
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Nice man! Still love the ae92s even though the love for these is dying.

Wish I had kept mine at the time but frustration wins sometimes, maybe later on.

Follow my Supra Antics on Facebook ---> HERE!

looks killer, love the rims

nice car man, my brother has a Trueno GTZ

1991 Tercel 4A-GEsmallport RIP 09/02/2011 - - 1993 Supra.
    05 IS300 Daily

Nice car! I had a smallport 4agze from one of those cars in my AW11, and it went good! What year is your car?

I made a lot of modifications to my engine. By far the best modifications were:
    - Scrapping the top mount intercooler and going with a high efficiency intercooler with a fan. In your case a front mount setup would be ideal
    - I removed my throttle body, and bored it out to 55mm, and I put in a throttle plate from a 4age. This made a HUGE difference to throttle response. Really woke up the engine. Top end power improved too.
    - If your car is a MAP engine (has a boost sensor instead of AFM), don't push the boost much past 12psi, or you'll get out of the ECU fuel map and it'll cut your timing back. You loose about 20hp at 5500rpm and above.
    - A standalone ECU would be an excellent modification if you really want to release the potential of your engine. I got my hands on a re-mapped factory ECU (super rare) which did the same. Basically it mapped the boost higher, ran more ignition timing, etc. Made a lot more power.

Good luck!
    Current:
    91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
    95 A32 Maxima SE
    Former:
    87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
    93 Taurus SHO ATX
    86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
    90 AE92 GTS
    82 KP61 SR5
    85 MX73
    87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
    85 AE86 GTS
    83 AL21

Definitely like this Levin! Are you still on stock seats? The 3rd pic shows you sitting really low..

looks stock... you can see the round headrest.

Follow my Supra Antics on Facebook ---> HERE!

Thanks guys apreciate the coments . Sorry for the late reply i forgot this website .btw guys my car is a 1987 i have a sds standalone waiting to get installed ..... Those are the stock seat the levin came with the somewhat bucket seats .

visean is offline Yo, troubled night in the John
    Cool!! I really liked my ae92 back when I had one, but it could really have used the SC like yours has!

thanks dude !!. Its pretty fun having a S/C boost comes as low as 1500 rpm all the way to like about 6500. but this year i will do something crazy. will make a Thread real soon