Thread: 54% off Tokico HTS rears for ae86

54% off Tokico HTS rears for ae86

On the Tokico website. Put in your car from the dropdown and click the sale link below.

Come to like $104 per or something. May pick some up myself.
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

christ, that's a good deal. but the fronts are still $230 after 22% off? that makes a complete set around $672, what you can normally get from a reseller.
    Team おなに

Motor Village Crew unite!

I got mine, quick shipping but they shipped ups and ****ed me with brokerage. 130$ in brokerage for 200$ in shocks
    I am your 4ajesus

If you're getting anything shipped to Canada from the US and you are able to select a shipper that is not UPS be sure to add "any shipments by UPS will be refused and returned to sender" to the additional comments section. Then if a UPS guy shows up trying to shake you down for 30-50% of the value of your goods for brokerage and customs fees tell him to kick rocks and return the package, then contact the shipper and give them **** for being dummies, and have them reship by FedEx, Purolator, DHL, USPS, ANYONE BUT UPS.
    1987 Toyota Corolla SR5 20 valve megasquirt bucket SOLD
    1985 Toyota Cressida mintier than yo mama's mouthwash with 1JZ + big single turbo

do explain more on this subject, does that only work or vendors? say someone from the states off hatchiroku ships to me, claims the item is 1000$. from USPS it switches hands to Canada post and Canada post would be asking for the brokerage fee. are you saying I just never pick the item back or tell them to return to sender. at that point shouldn't I be worried about a refund

If you can get to the border your best option IMO is to get it shipped to an adress just across the border. There are lots of small busniessses that offer this service. I use Ship Happens in Sumas. They charge you $5 per item you get sent there regardless of size, weight, whatever.

I just picked up $1100ish in parts from across the border this last week that i only had to pay cheap domestic shipping on, then took them across myself and they only made me pay HST on it which came to $135.
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

Club 4g has had full sets of these posted at 575 for the last year.
    BCWORKS

They ****ed me. I paid for FedEx. They shipped ups. Never returned a call
    I am your 4ajesus

Oh **** avoid at all costs then.

Warren is right I got a full set of these for Cheaper than $575 a few years back.

88ROTORS just sent me a package UPS. I emailed him and told him I can not afford to ever do business with him again.

Brutal, yeah. The seller always tries to justify it by saying something like "Oh it costs a bit more to send it USPS for me." Yeah well it costs an arm and a leg for the customer you lazy F!

Also I did an order for some drilled slotted rotors and pads from some canada ebay seller. It was cheaper than 88Rotors and similar quality.