Thread: Spring 2013 Amsoil Group Buy

Spring 2013 Amsoil Group Buy

I've grown a loyal following of Amsoil users over the past few years, but I'd like to offer a deal to DK members that blows away anyone out there, even my normal price. I'm going to knock another 10% off my prices that are already between 40-60% below retail prices at stores like Canadian Tire and NAPA.

While I can't post specific prices because Amsoil would likely revoke my dealer licence, I'm sure some of my regular customers can vouch for my prices before the extra 10% off. If you send me a PM I can give you the specifics, just can't post the prices publicly. Sadly we still get screwed on retail pricing vs. our friends south of the border, pretty much marked up 40-50%.

This is going to be a limited time offer though as I will only be putting in one large order on April 15. The plan is to do two group buys per year so people can stock up for the next six months (or longer if you want). I will do another one in the fall. There is no minimum order since everyone will be coming to the same place, but I'd really prefer you order at least enough for an oil change. You also get a bit better deal when you order in full cases, usually saves about 5% over ordering singles.

This isn't just for oil and fluids though. Amsoil stocks a ton of other maintenance parts, NGK plugs, EA and Wix filters, Injen air intake systems, windshield wipers and a ton more. Click on the link below, input your vehicle and it will tell you everything that's available along with all your capacities, recommended fluids, torque specs on drain bolts, etc.

http://www.amsoil.com/mygarage/vehiclelookuppage.aspx

The plan will be to bring all the oil out to a Friday night meet at United Cycle in Edmonton, likely on April 19. This is why I'm able to knock even more off the price as it saves a ton of running around. If out of towners want to work with some other forum members to pick up oil and ship it out you can still definitely save a bunch off retail.

Any questions fire away. Be sure to check out the Amsoil garage for your car as it should be able to answer most of your availability questions for your vehicles.
    Matt H.

Three weeks left to get in orders.

If guys in Calgary or BC want to pool resources I could have Amsoil ship oil out to one person and then they can distribute from there. Will still be significantly cheaper than retail as Amsoil gets smoking shipping rates.
    Matt H.

I have a friend here who gets it through the grape vine somehow. Could you PM me some of your pricing? Regular synth, raceing synth? For 12-24L type thing
    BCWORKS

One week left to get in those orders. If you've inquired about prices and haven't gotten back to me to confirm that you want to place your order then be sure you do. I've been asking for a full name and phone number for people to confirm their order, so if you didn't give that to me then your order likely isn't on the list. Don't want people to miss out because they didn't verify whether they want the oil or not.

If you're unsure whether your order has been confirmed then PM or leave a message in here to let me know.
    Matt H.

One day left. Big order will be placed first thing Tuesday morning, so I want everyone's orders by tomorrow (Monday, April 15th).
    Matt H.

Can you PM me some prices on like 10w40 syn, mtl fluid and lsd gl5 stuff ?