Thread: Body shop on Main St. that's done Corollas?

Body shop on Main St. that's done Corollas?

Anyone happen to know exactly which shop this is? Finally (for realz this time!) am going to get my quarters patched up and I heard these guys could do it for a reasonable price. Not looking for perfection, just my track car, but I need to get rid of the holes before small mammals decide to start living in there...

narfy is offline gigidy gigidy... ooo right!!
    you are probably referring to speedy collision on main near terminal, next to the fiat dealer... afaik, they are nolonger in business...
    VZN185 - 32" BFG AT, OME suspension, ARB bumper, lightforce lights, TRD trans cooler, TRD exhaust, AMT sliders, budbuilt plates...
    ZN6 - stock with HIDs and LEDs...
    fng@regencyauto.com

At my old work we used to use either Wing-Lee Collision on Clark Drive, or A-Jet Way on 2nd at Main. Both were reasonable for cost, as most of the customers we dealt with were looking for cheapish bodywork.

Maybe contact Rasta, see if he's willing to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaracer View Post
    Maybe contact Rasta, see if he's willing to do it.
    Wait - there's another member with "rasta" in their screen name? Or you talking about yourself Trevor? If so let's talk!

+1 for Rasta Rasta!!

Quote Originally Posted by apharmdb View Post
    Wait - there's another member with "rasta" in their screen name? Or you talking about yourself Trevor? If so let's talk!
    The Ghetto Garage is equiped to handle this type of work, but don't ask for a quote. Until I find where the bad metal ends and the good metal starts, I won't know how much work is involved. I had one come in that didn't look too bad at all. I didn't want to start poking holes and sent him away with a low quote. When he came back to get the work done, that's when I started poking holes and found out a thin layer of paint is all that was holding most of the car together...lol.