Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1981 Corolla Liftback Super Ultra Mega Awesome Beans

1981 Celica GT Liftback Super Ultra Mega Awesome Beans

Up for sale or trade! Your perfect drift project! Its a nice and stock! Body is perfect drift condition. Stong and solid but yet light and nimble. Fender edges ready and waiting to be dressed with a set of flares! Runs and drives like a champ. Ready for super upgrades. Underside mint with all good glass. AM and semi working FM radio. Auto tranny just begs to be pushed and jumps to 100kph in less than a minute. Oh yes this girl will snap your neck back and your passengers neck and all onlookers necks as they crane to see wha just styled by so fast. Call and book your test flight rollercoaster quartermile track hacker rocketship bomber topeado gunbarrel cannon!!!

In nanaimo but will deliver to vic or comox or van areas. Seeking trade or partial plus cash for supra mkii or ae86

Thank you for your time,
    -Dexter Rogers
    12504281681 or email dexrog@gmail.com

Come quick before shes all done gone.

Good ad. Even better with price and pics.
    SpeedHero

Spirit of the Street, King of Sport

Celica or Corolla? Thread title may need to be fixed.

Sorry about the title she is a Celica GT. price is $1000 for the DK. But really i truly wish to lovingly own an ae86. So id rather the Celica be a partial for someone with a drift project and a clean 86 too stock to make a drifter. Email or text me and ill send pics, on my phone so cant post em up

Thank you for your time,
    Dexter Rogers

Email them to yourself, then sit down at a computer. Solved.

GOT A PROBLEMS, CALLS DEM PROBLEM SOLVE GUY. Quinn Howling.
    SpeedHero

anyone need a solid axle bump
    OldSkoolCustoms

More old toyotas then common sense

Mr Quinn Howling sir, hiw about i email you the pics? I not from here just visiting and playing car musical chairs or er cars?.. My computer is my phone and although good my phone is mot much of a computer. Compute? Send me a email dexrog@gmail.com

SpeedHero

If only was coupe! Admittedly, though, these liftbacks are incredibly spacious and capacious inside. Few cars were more fun than my MkI Supra.
    1990 Supra Turbo

Indeed! I have my bags and tools in the back and still such ample space! Rain here a little today and could feel her potential shining through!

So dust off that old 86 and send her off to her new home with me, where ill baby her and take good care and love and never track drift or abuse in an abusive sort of way. This Celica will make you smile and your joy will radiate though so much so others will be drawn to you magnetically and your business and life will continually improve! You may even begine to grow hair if you are in need! Or loose hair if thats what your after either way your dreams will become reality and as glide through the clouds of smoke 22r buzzing away you will be so thankful you happened upon this opportunity and took possetion of this rare and one of a lind beauty and also that you allowed that 86 or your colection to move on in life and be honored as the timeless piece that she is

Mr. Quinn, SpeedHero just accept this is the car of your dreams and embrace the convienience and smoothness of the auto. Pull the cover off that 86 of yours and lets make a deal. You know waaant it..

I enjoyed my flat black 81 Celica lift back as well. Note: They look cooler WITHOUT B-pillars entirely. Double Note: I almost lost my license in mine, from activities like...

http://youtu.be/N_Xzq9vFqfo
    SpeedHero

Great minds think alike my friend! I have envisioned the pillarless look a few times! And also my last burnout was spectated by a small friendly burnout mouse coincidently.. Well maybe not entirely true but i do dig the pillarless style and thank you for posting the pics good man

damn automatics.

also this car wont have the solid axle people want. this is a 6.7" T series axle.

wow that looks a lot better without rear bumper, good luck with sale!

owned vehicles
    92 LN130 | 76 MX13 | 87 Civic | 87 AE86 | 93 VZN105 | 81 TE72W | 85 RA64 | 85 AE86 | 93 RN130

Well I thank all for attending but the auction has closed and the lucky winner is none other than yours truly. So I have already begun the body work and I have to admit the Liftback is growing more and more on me each day. I guess this thread is complete, or in complete, but complete in the sense that I am taking the reigns and creating this drift monster as she dreams to be.. This could be fun, I'm not sure how you DK'ers like it but this build just might be up your ally, so keep your eyes peeled and your forks sharp, this bottle of ketchup has been laying in the sun and she's ready to pop

if you ever need a hand i live down by the ferry terminal. Maybe we can meet up sometime for a brew or a blunt
    OldSkoolCustoms

More old toyotas then common sense

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	11837

Whose car is this? I live by the ferry terminal too when im in town and paruse the local hood and stumbled upon this by the water was is rosehill st maybe? Id like to meet up, im out of town but will return to finish a jag project soon will let you know

Thats kellys car.
    Did you keep this car? Im interested to know more

I decided to keep her and have a very very special power plant in mind. Not something you've seen, and not what you'd expect either. You could guess and you'd probably never come close, but that really as much as ill say on that subject as i like to do then talk rather than talk then wait and wait and then do..

build/picture thread here

http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.php?41171-The-Quick-and-the-Dirty