Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 150$ NRCA by Speed Syndicate

FS: 150$ NRCA by Speed Syndicate

Alright guys so I've been redoing my suspension, getting rid of AGX and tokico hts shocks, moving onto koni race when I came across these NRCAs. Slapped them on my car and loved it, once youre in the corner it just sinks and grips. Ive done mission and the ridge rocking these and I'm more than happy with my suspension set up. best part is they're local pick up, great fit, easy install, anodized to avoid corroding, steel inserts so you dont strip the aluminum and can be serviced later on down the road and again local pick up @ speed syndicate or from me. Pretty excited when I come across good parts and definitely trying to help Curtis move these to motivate him to make some other things i got my eye on (rear flares, fibreglass zenki lip to fit kouki bumpers, rear RCA {for the panhard})

Technical Details:
    40mm Tall
    25mm Offset
    Machined in dowels
    Precision fit
    Steel thread inserts inside of the aluminum
    All grade 12 hardware
    CNC'd locally
    Anodized gold
    150$ picked up

Nice those are high quality. I would be interested in a repro front lip.

probably shouldnt be posting this but lets put some pressure on him because ive been waiting for the lip and rear rca forever

Rear flares on uh_oh's car

Rear RCA

Fibreglass Zenki lip

Definately gunna get myself some of those ncra's next paycheck

That rear rca...
    cool! im looking for something like that.
    Whos making these? speed syndicate?

Please educate me,
    so the front and rear RCA will make the car lower and stiffer?

they're basically spacers to push your control arm / steering rack angle back to where it was. same idea goes for traction brackets and rear rca, doesn't lower or stiffen the car, but rather corrects control arm / trailing arm angle. if you've lowered your car a bit you'll notice it drives a bit funky both front and rear

Sweet ill be in vancouver in 2 weeks, wouldnt mind grabbing these. Are the rear rcas avaliable yet?

bro!

yup already sitting in the shop,
    pm me or contact 'the speed syndicate', you can google them for an address in burnaby

sweet thanks

bro!

Thanks Duy. I thought wheel alignment would take care of that...

BTW, do they make the front fender flares too?

Fiberglass zenki front with the zenki lip in one piece would be perfect. I remember doboy has one before.

front flares aren't available and as far as a full Zenki front bumper goes, I can see it being a problem with price and rigidity... there might be a lot of sagging.

now for the Nrcas, I've found that a little bit of scrub works well on our cars. a quick google search says the same but also says they would make for better turn in. in my experience I've found it DOES make turn in feel a little numb but feels a lot more stable and less twitchy. on the track on corners there's definitely more gains than loss, I can throttle through a lot of the corners where I normally can't. for daily driving there really isn't that much difference unless you're taking an exit, I know a few guys are sceptic and firmly believe regular RCA are better. if you're on the fence, I do have a used set off my car you could try, or you can even test drive my car although it would only be beneficial if our suspension setups are similar.

7 sets left

I'm going to just say that is static camber gains and wider track width.

There are much better ways to get that feeling of initial turn in without all the sacrifices. But it is a lot more involved then on part.
    Last edited by Warren; 09-16-2013 at 02:08 PM.
    BCWORKS

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi86 View Post
    Fiberglass zenki front with the zenki lip in one piece would be perfect. I remember doboy has one before.
    doboy used to have a J-Blood front bumper on his drift unicorn coupe. which is a kouki JDM bumper with a zenki lip molded as one piece.
    Team おなに

Motor Village Crew unite!

Purchased mine about a month ago when i was in vancouver. Its pretty good way of getting some of that needed camber in the front that the 86 lacks without camber plates and such. Since installing the car turns in noticebly better. It was a bit of a pain to install but nevertheless worth the price in my opinion. GO get one! Aww just realised forgot to buy the rear rca

bro!

still don't see the point of rear rca's on our cars, being that their solid rear axles
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age
    "The Miata will get some compliments along with some ?hairdresser? comments and odd looks from the average public, enthusiasts are never really sure if you are a stance guy, a drifter, or a homosexual"
    BUILD THREAD!!!
    http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.p...-pics-page-5!*

I don't think The Speed Syndicate has rear RCAs in full production yet.
    Team おなに

Motor Village Crew unite!

rear RCAs?

kinda like the cusco one but bolt on instead of weld?

4 NRCAs left, come and get them. i also have a spare set for you to try for all those zero ackerman non believers, handles a lot better but it does make wheel clearance really tight. im currently running 15x8 et 0 and 195/55r15 tires and i just barely cleared it

bump