Thread: 2008 Toyota Corolla Type S 104,000KM 5spd Fully Loaded

2008 Toyota Corolla Type S 104,000KM 5spd Fully Loaded

I dont think this is the right place to sell this kind of car but I figured I might as well give it a shot.

DK Price is 8500 it is posted on kijiji for 9000. Also looking for thoughts on where I really should be to sell it.

If anyone can remember my thread where the tow truck driver crushed the car I was rebuilding instead of the parts car. http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.p...ead&highlight=

This car is what I did with all my left over parts. Yes the car is an sgi salvage car but the only thing I had to replace was the rad support. The car has passed both Saskatchewan Structural Safety and Saskatchewan Mechanical Safety without any issues.

The car was owned by an old lady who when I got in contact with her was so happy someone was fixing it. I pondered keeping the car but I am going to let her go instead. I have pictures of step by step rebuilding if needed. She slightly rear ended a big jacked up truck and all it did was bend the hood, fenders, and rad support slightly.

I can ship the car from Adesa Saskatoon to Adesas in the locations below for APPROXIAMETLY the following.
    Saskatoon to Vancouver 7111 No. 8 Road, Richmond, BC - $562.50+HST

Saskatoon to Calgary 1621 Veterans Blvd. NE, Airdrie, AB - $253.13+GST

Saskatoon to Edmonton 1701 9th Street, Nisku, AB - $225.00+GST

Saskatoon to Winnipeg Box 19 Group 2 RR #2 Winnipeg, MB $298.00+GST

2008 TOYOTA COROLLA TYPE S

THE PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE IT NEEDS TO BE SEEN IN PERSON. I WILL TRY TO GET BETTER PICTURES FOR IT AS MY PHONE CAMERA IS NOT THAT GREAT AND IT WAS GETTING DARK OUT.

THE CAR JUST PASSED SASKATCHEWAN SAFETY ON JANUARY 28, 2014 WITH FLYING COLORS.

CAR WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FROM ENS LEXUS TOYOTA IN SASKATOON. THE SECOND OWNER WAS A LADY WHO BOUGHT THE CAR AND HAS OWNED IT SINCE 15,000KMS UNTIL RECENTLY.

CAR MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN DONE AT ENS LEXUS TOYOTA IN SASKATOON ITS WHOLE LIFE.

THIS CAR IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH AN ABSOLUTE MINT INTERIOR. RUNS GREAT, DRIVES STRAIGHT, EVERYTHING MECHANICAL IS GREAT

- 104,000KMS
    - 5 SPD MANUAL
    - 1.8L 4 CYLINDER
    - FULLY LOADED
    - 2 WAY COMMAND START
    - POWER WINDOWS
    - POWER LOCKS
    - 2 SETS OF KEYS
    - AIR, TILT, CRUISE
    - TRIM PACKAGE
    - POWER/HEATED MIRRORS
    - POWER SUNROOF
    - SPORT SIDE SKIRTS
    - CLOTH INTERIOR
    - HOOD BUG DEFLECTOR
    - SPORT PACKAGE
    - SPORT FRONT BUMPER VAILANCE WITH FOGS
    - ALLOY WHEELS
    - BRAND NEW WINTER TIRES ON IT
    - SUMMER TIRES AVAILABLE BUT NEGOTIABLE

I AM ASKING $9000 BUT I AM OPEN TO OFFERS. DK Price is 8500. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY PRICE JUST OFFER ME LESS WORST I CAN SAY IS NO. RIDICULOUS OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED THOUGH.

306-280-1299

VTEC ftw... good luck selling this Type S bro.

Follow my Supra Antics on Facebook ---> HERE!

Wish I ended up with a corolla s instead of the ce. The alloys and skirting package looks so good. Awesome cars to drive and cheap to run too!
    81,84,87, 88 toyota cressida, 84 bj60, 85 bj60, 86 hj60soa, 71 datsun 521 pickup

I got a type XRS with vtec lift... kicks hard.

Any ideas price wise on where I'll need to be to sell it? I dunno what these are really worth. Obviously I'm into it for a lot less and stand to make some money on it.

check kijiji in your area for prices... the S is usually sportier looking than the CE, LE models so they sell for a little more in my area, not sure about SK though.

I bought my 05 XRS for the price you're selling yours basically, they were only made in 05-06 so they're harder to come by and more money of course compared to the regular 1ZZFE Corollas made from 03-08

btw... the VTEC bit is poking fun at the fact that people call these "Type S" when they're not Hondas... it's only a Corolla S, but for some reason people throw in the TYPE in the name thinking they got a Honda.
    Last edited by REN69; 02-17-2014 at 12:51 PM.