Thread: cleanest lexus sc400 you ever did see.

cleanest lexus sc400 you ever did see.

LAST CHANCE in Victoria BC to get this unreal car. I will be bringing it to Edmonton at the end of August(will still be for sale). This is the cleanest sc400 you will find. 75800 miles (122000 km) originally a California car this car has zero rust and the paint is in great shape! Tastefully modified with tinted windows and top of the line 19" volk racing wheels running 245/19 front tires and 275/19 rear tires. The 4.0 liter v8 1uz gives this car more then enough get up and go and the thick leather cancels all road noise. Sun roof/moon roof, power everything and great sound from the stock sound system. This car is so clean that I still have the original center console phone and first aid kit from 22 years ago! Dont let this car pass you by. Ill be in town around mid august and if it dosnt sell then it will come with me to Edmonton AB.*
    Price: $7300
    If you have any questions feel free to text me or email me. Mostly at worl so if you need a phone call just give me your number and ill call you when I can.*

Link to used Victoria ad for more pics
    http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...SC400_22617360

250 507 8869
    Dustinmowat@gmail.com
    Last edited by status1; 07-26-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: more pics

Part out Powerfist lunch box?

Quote Originally Posted by nolanator View Post
    Part out Powerfist lunch box?
    First aid kit lol. Wouldn't want to use up my 22 year old band aids in the lexus one.