Thread: AMT fender braces, sway bar bushings, H4 bulbs, Autometer parts

AMT fender braces, sway bar bushings, H4 bulbs, Autometer parts

Left and right side AMT Fender braces in excellent condition for AE86 Toyota Corolla. Asking $120

Brand new OSRAM H4 bulbs. Never used and mint condition. Asking $30

Brand new in Bag SuperFlex rear sway bar link poly bushings for AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS. Black in colour. Comes with reinforcement hardware. Asking $30

Brand new in bag Superflex poly rear sway bar end link bushings in red. Fits AE86. Asking $20 first come first serve.

Auto meter 100 psi oil pressure sensor part # 4-2002. Comes with extra adapters and fittings for many applications. Comes with terminal hardware as well. Basically an entire kit minus the gauge. Comes with MORE adapters than pictured. Asking $25

Brand new in box Beck Arnley brake shoes. Part number 081-2263. Should fit: (1988-85) CHEVY Nova (Rear) * (1986-83) TOYOTA Camry (Rear) * (1997-86) TOYOTA Celica (Rear) * (1987-84) TOYOTA Corolla AE86 but Non GTS (Rear) MADE in the USA
    SOLD

Original Orbital polisher / car waxer. SOLD

Everything is first come first serve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Auto meter install kit.JPG   AMT Fender braces.JPG   OSRAM H4.JPG   Superflex rear sway bar bushings red.JPG   Superflex rear sway bar bushings +.JPG  

IMG-20121203-00656.jpg   orbital 1.JPG   orbital 2.JPG  
    Last edited by Cal330ci; 09-18-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Red Seal certified. Associate and Member Mini Technician. Mercedes-Benz Technician

JDM Stickers as well. JDM TRD Badge comes in original Package and original price of $60.
    JDM Panasonic Toyota stickers. Duel pack asking $20
    Open to offers and of course first come first serve.
    I will accept Paypal or Interact Direct and ship in Canada or the USA at for the right price. Buyer will need to pay at least some shipping.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOYOTA DECALS.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	13667
    Red Seal certified. Associate and Member Mini Technician. Mercedes-Benz Technician

Brushed Metal Cusco decal sold

All PMs replied ! Come on guys ! Let me know when I'm going to ship !!!!!

Orbital is SOLD !!

Still have the sr5 brake shoes? Pm me with location info, can pick up
    1986 Toyota Corolla GTS
    1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Sale is pending. I will let you know with in the hour ! Thanks for the interest.

Brake shoes are now SOLD

I am willing to ship Fedex or Greyhound but PLEASE GET YOUR OWN SHIPPING QUOTES THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH ! Its pointless to make a deal and then say "I didn't realize how much shipping would be". YOU get the quotes and I will go out of my way to ship for you ASAP. THANK YOU

AMT fender braces ... pending

Fender Braces SOLD