Thread: 92 lexus SC400 FS

92 lexus SC400 FS

This is the cleanest sc400 you will find. 77000 miles (124000 km) originally a California car this car has zero rust and the paint is in great shape! Tastefully modified with tinted windows and top of the line 19" volk racing wheels running 245/19 front tires and 275/19 rear tires. The 4.0 liter v8 1uz gives this car more then enough get up and go and the thick leather cancels all road noise. Sun roof/moon roof, power everything and great sound from the stock sound system. This car is so clean that I still have the original center console phone and first aid kit from 22 years ago! Don't let this car pass you by. Just drove the car here from Victoria BC and it drove great the whole drive. Iv got receipts since its been in Canada(2007). Just put a new radiator, altinator and battery. Timing belt and water pump was done at 52000 miles.
    Price $6700
    Car is currently in Edmonton.
    If you have any questions feel free to text me or email me.

More pics at my kijiji ad here. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/e...ationFlag=true

Only reason im selling is because iv got two vehicles and one parking spot. Afraid that if I keep it ill start modding it haha
    Last edited by status1; 09-30-2014 at 09:21 AM.

My God that's beautiful

--------------------