Thread: Looking for higher or lower gears sets

Looking for higher or lower gears sets

We need to find either 4.30 or 3.30 gear sets or complete rear ends to fit in 1981 corolla that we race at Agassiz
    Will look at all options , corolla, Celica, supra right now we have 6.7 rear-end with 3.90 gears and its right in between 2 and 3rd gear.
    We can modify whatever you have to fit
    I don't check the site often, but if you have something call or text me 604 679 1774

Dwarf or mini stock? out of curiousity. I have a few 82 Corolla diffs with a busted axle In em but the ring gears are good. I'm just not sure how to tell the ratios. Got some mint drum brakes for a 83 rearend I don't require if you want em
    OldSkoolCustoms

More old toyotas then common sense

tommy is offline Redneck engineer/machinist
    New gear set for the 6.7 T type in 4.3:1 are readily available. Check Weir, think they go for around 320$ + shipping. Or just go around and snatch anything out of an AE86 GTS as they're all 6.7" 4.3:1 (only the GT-S with disque brake that is.
    TE31 1977 - 2T-B (traded)
    KE20 1974 - Destroked 7A, project "bigblock A meets peanut" Link to build thread (Sold)
    AE95 1990 - 4A-GZE daily driven wagon...

I know some of the celicas with 6.7's have a 3.42 gear ratio. I had one in my ae86 and it was way too long. Probly the easiest to find but are not 3rd member style.