Thread: -Toronto- 1984-1987 Corolla right fender- there's only 1- and some cressida stuff

-Toronto- 1984-1987 Corolla right fender- there's only 1- and some cressida stuff

Was at the guy where I buy my car parts for real cheap buying a belt and I asked him to do a scan of 1985 corolla bumbers and he came up with nothing, but there is a front passenger side fender there for $118, which he said was surprised he had it in stock and that it must have been sitting in his stock unawares very long. There's only 1 so whoever goes there first gets it I suggest calling before hand to check if he's got it.

Ahon auto parts
    2405 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON M6N 1K9
    (416) 604-1377

P.S, he let me in behind the counter to look at the screen and he also had some cressida body parts, I remember seeing a hood and some other stuff

Taking bets now on it being for an AE82
    I hate Corollas but I don't think I can do better with anything else

If it isn't, I kinda want it... Just to cut up! Haha! I'll call tomorrow and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade7 View Post
    If it isn't, I kinda want it... Just to cut up! Haha! I'll call tomorrow and see what happens.

They are looking for it and sending me a picture so we can find out what it actually is, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the tip! It's mine now! I'm getting a list of everything else he has too! Haha!

No problemo, those guys are awesome, I hope this gives the owner some incentive to find some ae86 parts supplier.

lol @ meme

find out what cressida parts are left too!