Thread: FS: JDM AE92 Supercharged 4AGZE (Smallport/ MAP/ DLI) Full Swap + many extras! (604)

FS: JDM AE92 Supercharged 4AGZE (Smallport/ MAP/ DLI) Full Swap + many extras! (604)

Hey guys, I have for sale a complete swap for an ultra-rare JDM AE92 4AGZE. This is the highly sought after one with the smallport head, forged pistons, MAP, DLI ignition, SC12 supercharger, and oil squirters. I am selling this because I have decided to not go through with a full rebuild and to go with another more modern swap instead. The motor was just disassembled by my engine builder at Adrian?s Machine Shop to assess the condition of it. The very top of cylinder one has a knick on it. You can try and have it fixed or source out another empty block (they go for around $150). Other than that, the head, crank, pistons, rods, etc. are in great shape!

The following is what comes with the swap:

- 4AGZE complete motor (currently disassembled as of April 1st, 2015)
    - 4AGZE smallport head in good condition that was just machined at Adrian?s Machine Shop in preparation for the rebuild
    - New NGK sparkplugs
    - SC12 Supercharger with new supercharger oil in it
    - Matching ECU
    - Matching engine harness
    - All sensors, brackets, and hoses included
    - Remote thermostat housing with new seal, thermostat, and coolant hoses (this is necessary for a RWD configuration)
    - AEM cams
    - Brand new TRD head gasket
    - From what the previous owner has told me, a rebuilt T50 transmission (with new spigot bearing for RWD configuration) which did shift completely fine
    when I had this setup running
    - ACT 4 puck clutch with good life left in it
    - Extra Exedy clutches (used)
    - Brand new TRD short shifter (installed)
    - Brand new Bosch alternator
    - Brand new timing, supercharger, and serpentine belts
    - Brand new ARP headstuds
    - Brand new clear cam gear cover
    - Brand new FMIC with all necessary silicone hoses/elbows along with the charge pipes for a FMIC setup (you can choose to go this route or not)
    - Stock OEM top mount intercooler
    - Brand new clutch master slave cylinder
    - BNIB OEM Genuine Toyota front/rear main seals, cam seals, water pump seals, intake/exhaust manifold gaskets + o-rings (I believe there are more but
    I forget which other ones I bought)

Everything besides the transmission is still at Adrian?s Machine Shop in Burnaby. I am probably failing to mention more parts I have too but everything is complete and you will get everything. Everything is pretty much brand new that I purchased myself, it just needs assembly but while it is disassembled, you can choose how far you want to take this build. I also still have literature and wiring diagrams to have this wired into your AE86. I am looking for $1,200 firm for everything above.

I don't have any great detailed pictures but here is one a couple months ago when it was in my car running. Please PM me to coordinate a date for viewing.

Wow! If you were closer, I would probably use all my tax money to come grab it! Haha!
    Curious question, what are the specs of the cams?

solid deal, I've seen the internals and they're mint, all you need is a Smallport block that has stock hone

Not too sure what the specs are on the cams tbh :/ Still available!

Solid deal for sure. Good luck.

Jeff

2011 GSE20 Lexus IS350 6MT F-Sport with LSD
    2005 NCP13 Toyota Yaris RS 5MT Hatchback
    1993 TCR10 Team Mondor Toyota Previa GT-S RM 5MT Studded Ice Race Van
    1986 AE86 Toyota Corolla GT-S 5MT Supercharged

I'm saving up my money slowly lol. I kinda want

I am VERY interested, and I happen to have a non-running smallport with stock hone, so it's the perfect time to upgrade... but as I would be putting it into an AE92, I wouldn't need the T50 and assorted AE86 parts. Would you be willing to sell separate from the AE86 specific stuff?
    DK lurker-in-chief

Pmed
    OldSkoolCustoms

More old toyotas then common sense

Sorry for the late update guys, this swap is tentatively sold.

Sold?
    OldSkoolCustoms

More old toyotas then common sense