Thread: NST - Non Stop Tuning, AVOID!!

NST - Non Stop Tuning, AVOID!!

I bought a some parts off them almost three months ago worth about 900 buckaroos and nothing has shown up.
    After a month of not hearing a think I called them and was never able to get through. So I emailed a few times and on the third attempt I got them to respond. They told me it takes 30-45 days for items to arrive...
    So around the 50th day I called and emailed again and they said in a week at the latest. Soooo nothing shows up. I call, I email, I call, I email, and they have now stopped responding at all. I send them an email on the day of or after the two month anniversary and let them know if I don?t have nay solid shipping dates by the end of the day I?ll be contacting my bank and visa, I gave them that day and the next full day AND hat weekend to get back to me and on Monday I went back to my bank and let them know to start the investigation.
    Super lame. Three months wasted and now my engine is completely torn apart and with no new parts it looks as though it will sit that way for most of the summer, if not the whole summer. Yay!
    Did some research and it seems this is a regular thing for them.
    I would highly avoid doing business with them.
    Silver Lining ? I just snagged a Red Top High Comp From Pick n Pull Edmonton. So I might retro fit that into the car for the summer. And now I can spend all summer picking out the Internals for the bottom end! Lol
    [LEF
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

I like smallports!

Ya i had ****ty experience with them a few years ago.

Visa has told me they will have the charges "reversed" But it will be held in limbo for six weeks until NST contacts them.
    Did you get your situation sorted out Jehuty?
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

NST has like 40 unresolved complaints on the BBB website last I checked
    I hate Corollas but I don't think I can do better with anything else

Correction, not unresolved, but a substantial amount of overall complaints (35)

http://www.bbb.org/houston/business-...on-tx-90026510
    I hate Corollas but I don't think I can do better with anything else

boo they had such potential, looks like its still T3 for parts...
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age
    "The Miata will get some compliments along with some ?hairdresser? comments and odd looks from the average public, enthusiasts are never really sure if you are a stance guy, a drifter, or a homosexual"
    BUILD THREAD!!!
    http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.p...-pics-page-5!*

UPDATE! After getting word from my bank they have emailed me saying "all parts are here and ready to ship" funny that they didn’t say not one word to any of my emails before until the bank called.
    On top of that they had promised the pistons would be shipped directly to me from the manufacturer so that it would help with their delayed shipping dates. Somehow they magically showed up in the NST office. So just more lies and more cover ups. So tired of it all. I have told my bank I will be going through with the refund and I will buy parts somewhere else. Too much wasted time dealing with these guys. For all I know the parts could be the wrong size. lol
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

I got burned from them once, ordered a set of injector port plugs for carb swap. They were so poorly engineered it was laughable. Also got an alternator pulley from them that didn't fit at all.

Never had any luck with customer service after getting burned either.

I don't understand small companies. If you don't have any ****ing stock, put an out of stock button on your website. Don't just take money and do nothing.

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMatic View Post
    I don't understand small companies. If you don't have any ****ing stock, put an out of stock button on your website. Don't just take money and do nothing.
    It happens all the time with small companies and then they just shrug and are all like "well what did you expect?"

I expect you to know what you actually have! Don't sell what you don't have, have some common sense, are you kidding me.

Jeff

2011 GSE20 Lexus IS350 6MT F-Sport with LSD
    2005 NCP13 Toyota Yaris RS 5MT Hatchback
    1993 TCR10 Team Mondor Toyota Previa GT-S RM 5MT Studded Ice Race Van
    1986 AE86 Toyota Corolla GT-S 5MT Supercharged