Thread: WTS: [GTA] A bunch of CHEAP TIRES (Some lightly used some new)

Icon4 WTS: [GTA] A bunch of CHEAP TIRES (Some lightly used some new)

Hey DK family,

I got some tires that me and my mechanic buddy are working to get rid of and I figured that DK would be a good place to spread the word.

http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/10543842

My buddy and I are located in the GTA. Most tires are lightly used (75-90%), while a few are brand new.

I don't check Pm's on this forum nearly as much as I used to simply due to little time available, so email me through the KIJIJI ad and just let me know you're from DK.

Current prices are the best I can do. I'm sure you'll see they are fair, cheap enough to "shread" while drifting.

This is a limited time thing so again email me through KIJIJI and lets rip some rubber.

***Due to the nature of this commerce, I prefer to keep it in the GTA, but if there's enough interest I may be able convince my mechanic buddy to start shipping some of these.***

Thanks for looking, good to be back here again.

Remember to send me an email through KIJIJI, I work 14 hour days during the week and its not easy to find the energy to reply daily.

I can be more productive through the KIJIJI as its setup with my phone. Check out my tires!

Mods Please close thread.