Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Steel Restorations Group Buy (Feeler)

Quote Originally Posted by projectae86 View Post
    Sorry for the late replay. It was the weekend, and im a Monday - Friday DK guy haha.

Everything ships from Quebec

White_Cross is right, they can make some almost everything as long as we get them a template. Im going to get him some fenders as I have a near mint set I wont need from my coupe.

White_Cross what did you pay for those rockers? I will make a quick list in the original post with standard pricing and after we figure out whos in for what we will see if he can shave a few bucks off.

As far as front fenders go, I think they would take quite some time to make (for the first set) so I'll call him this week if they are around and see if he wants me to ship him my set and see how long he could turn around some templates.
    I can't remember what I payed for them. I have a receipt some where, just can't find it right now. My Celica rockers on the web site are listed at $65 each. There was tax and shipping on top of that. I would love a set of front fenders for my celica I might have to send him a set of mine as well. Were you guys quoted a price for the AE86 fenders to have them made?

666 is offline Tested positive for Corolla
    TE72 stuff?

1987 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe
    1982 Toyota Corolla 5spd Wagon RIP donor to the 81'
    1981 Toyota Corolla Auto Wagon *Now* 5spd Drifto
    1980 Toyota Corolla 4Spd Sedan
    1982 Toyota Corolla 5spd Wagon
    1981 Toyota Corolla Auto Wagon

I'd be in for AE86 rockers and quarters.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by white_cross View Post
    I can't remember what I payed for them. I have a receipt some where, just can't find it right now. My Celica rockers on the web site are listed at $65 each. There was tax and shipping on top of that. I would love a set of front fenders for my celica I might have to send him a set of mine as well. Were you guys quoted a price for the AE86 fenders to have them made?
    No I wasnt quoted anything yet. When we spoke last week I told him I would take a look and see what kind of interest we have and call him back. I'll get a tally of who wants what running in the original post and go from there.I figure I'll let this sit for the rest of the year, see how many more people are interested or what questions come up and then call him in the new year.
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    TE72 stuff?
    Nothing yet on their site. But if you have panels to spare I cant see him saying no to looking at them. When we spoke we was very interested in expandin what they do for Toyota as he can see his market for alpha slowly starting to disapear with the cars being more and more rare. He saw the market for Toyota to be more promising for the next while and is interested in expanding to what the market needs.
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

I would ad for the Ontario guys, I can pick everything up from him when the time comes, and have stuff taken as far as the GTA by Captain Carnage on one of his runs.

If you buy directly from wolf steel you pay twice the price.. . wolf steel buy the part from carrosserie daniel lauzon in montreal.. Is the guy who make them !! I buy mine from im and i paid 125$ each ! I can give you is phone number if you want !

$125 for each of what? I would probably be in if that's the rockers!

377_nst, check your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by 377_nst View Post
    If you buy directly from wolf steel you pay twice the price.. . wolf steel buy the part from carrosserie daniel lauzon in montreal.. Is the guy who make them !! I buy mine from im and i paid 125$ each ! I can give you is phone number if you want !
    Send me his number please, and if you could tell us what part your paying $125 for that would be great!
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Daniel lauzon 514-951-1882

this is is cousin! daniel learned from the father of is cousin and have his body parts business in is own garage !! you can buy from one ore the other .. its fairly the same job and price ! its daniel tells me its him mades all the body parts for wolfsteel ...

I would be interested. I'm in Ontario. I would even consider picking up parts with a pickup / trailer

I think it would be ideal to be able to purchase smaller sections like the rear wheel arch about 3 inches up and down to part of the rear quarter around the crease. Front would end so that there's plenty, about 3-4" of rocker panel.

As for front fenders, I'd be interested in arch + that bit that bolts to the bottom of the rocker.
    JOVER
    F20C Powered 1985 AE86 Corolla GT-S Coupe | 4AGE 1986 AW11 MR2 Fully Loaded! Black on black on black

Quote Originally Posted by Jover View Post
    I think it would be ideal to be able to purchase smaller sections like the rear wheel arch about 3 inches up and down to part of the rear quarter around the crease. Front would end so that there's plenty, about 3-4" of rocker panel.

As for front fenders, I'd be interested in arch + that bit that bolts to the bottom of the rocker.
    I'll finish getting my list together tonight and then I'll be calling them back this week to update Wolfsteel on what we are currently interested in.

I will ask him about getting more specific/smaller/focused areas made and if thats something that would be doable (I would hope this would be a lot faster and cheaper!)
    Jover - Ill toss you on the list for front fenders. and take it from there. No one is held accountable for anything yet. Once I talk to them ill see who is willing to commit once we get pricing and then I'll start haggling people for money. lol
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by el31toine View Post
    I would be interested in some panels for my aw11
    El31toine - What panels are you interested in? I'll add them to the list when I call Robin this week.
    Last edited by projectae86; 01-11-2016 at 06:56 AM.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Here is an updated list of who is interested in what. If you want me to add your name let me know.

Members interested in

Front Fenders:
    Gary
    Jewbaka421
    Brandon G
    Bmx269
    Matt604
    Prodah-G
    Jover (arches)

Rockers:
    AndrewE (maybe)
    Blade
    4Aaron GE
    Cerealmaniac
    Kushypurp
    Monkeywrench
    Projectae86
    Jeff Lange

Rear Quarters:
    Gary
    AndrewE
    Toyo
    Kushypurp
    Monkeywrench
    Projectae86
    Jeff Lange

Rear Quarter (front section only):
    Christangojuice

AW11 Panels:
    El31toine
    Last edited by projectae86; 01-10-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Interested in rockers and quarters (as much as is available, including rear pocket outers).

Jeff

2011 GSE20 Lexus IS350 6MT F-Sport with LSD
    2005 NCP13 Toyota Yaris RS 5MT Hatchback
    1993 TCR10 Team Mondor Toyota Previa GT-S RM 5MT Studded Ice Race Van
    1986 AE86 Toyota Corolla GT-S 5MT Supercharged

Quote Originally Posted by projectae86 View Post
    Here is an updated list of who is interested in what. If you want me to add your name let me know.

Members interested in

Front Fenders:

Rockers

Rear Quarters
    Put me down for all three
    I hate Corollas but I don't think I can do better with anything else

Actually, given the condition that my stuff is in, put me down for the rear quarter fronts instead. I need to focus on those.