Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Steel Restorations AE86 Panels GB

Quote Originally Posted by 4Aaron GE View Post
    So uh, did anyone step up for a central location for the Ontario guys?
    Aaron, im still not 100% sure on who in Ontario wants to take the shipment? Do you have any friends or family that would do it?
    Next week I will send everyone from Ontario a message and see what each perons ideas are.
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Hey Rondadda, I texted you, still havent heard back. Get back to me asap please
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Updated the thread. Please let me know if anything is wrong or needs to be changed.
    If you ordered two of something and haven't told me if you need two right or two left, I have assumed that you want one of each. If you ordered one of something it should be listed next to your name. Rockers are the same for both sides. So they are not broken up.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Also, its not too late if you still want to get on board. Just send me a PM and make sure you have your full amount ready to send as things are almost ready to be shipped.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

I have updated the list with Robin. All orders are in and besides a few guys from Alberta and BC I have full payments for everyone, exluding GST and shipping.
    Once I get a shipping quote from Robin I will sort out how much each person will pay, plus the GST on their order.
    all of you should have my number, If you have any questions at all just give me a call or send me a text.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

awesome

Robin is getting pretty close to having everything wrapped up. I will need the guys who havent paid in full to make sure they have their money ready.

I will update with shipping dates when I hear back from Robin
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Can I get in on this group buy still for the both the rear quarters?

Update #367

So Robin is a few days away from completing all orders besides the Rockers. He sent me his template for the rocker to match with mine. It wasn?t as close of a match as we hoped. His was built off a half section of a rusted rocker. So that wasn?t going to work.
    I sent him a profile of an actual rocker as well as a wire outline of one and so he can use the two to build his new temp. I will test fit that new one and if things match up he will punch out the 25 of them that we have on order.
    I will take to him about shipping everything he has right now and then sending the rockers on their own to speed things up for everyone.
    I will be looking to get everyone GST and PST paid before he ships and I will also sort out all the shipping costs.
    Sorry if I haven?t been keeping you as up to date on things, life has been crazy, work has been crazy, and honestly this thing has become a lot more time consuming than I originally thought.

That being said, we will be closing the "Group Buy" portion of this work. If you are not on the lists in the first few posts you will have to contact Wolf Steel directly.
    Robin will still give you the 15% discount, but you will not be saving on the group shipping.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to get a last minute order in but it?s just not fair to the people who have paid and been waiting two months for their panels.

Again, all of you in the group currently, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or txt me. I will be around!
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Anyone in for adding perhaps $10-$20 per order for Matt doing all the leg work. I know we're broke Corolla owners but for the time he's taking out to better our hobbies - I'm sure that's worth something to us as enthusiasts. I'm in for that.

Ray
    AE86 | Tacoma X-Runner
    4AGE 20V | 1GR-FE

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting86 View Post
    Anyone in for adding perhaps $10-$20 per order for Matt doing all the leg work. I know we're broke Corolla owners but for the time he's taking out to better our hobbies - I'm sure that's worth something to us as enthusiasts. I'm in for that.

Ray
    I will throw in an extra $20. I saved more than that through this group buy.

I'm cool with that, Matt has been awesome through this entire process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Toyota Corolla AE86 GTS Coupe
    98 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Sure. When the orders all finalized Matt, let us and whoever is in know and I'll send some extra with my final payment.

Ray
    AE86 | Tacoma X-Runner
    4AGE 20V | 1GR-FE

Backonthewagonsan is offline Artist formerly known as truenosan/selloutsan
    I'm alright with that as well.
    Old car: 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S

Current Cars: 2013 Scion FR-S, 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S (project car)

Updated the list with all orders and who has paid and all that jazz.

Thanks for the support guys! I’m not marking anything up on you, just trying to help out the community. It’s nice to hear you guys appreciate it. This has become much bigger and more confusing than i had originally expected, but we are almost all wrapped up now!.

I need to sort out a few things with Robin and then I'll have the final invoices for each area. Once I have that I’ll let everyone know what they owe for GST and PST and HST or whatever your province charges lol. Once everything is boxed up and the shipping is ready I’ll let you know what you each owe for shipping.

Please double check your order how it is on the post covering your Province. Let me know if anything is wrong. Again, if you ordered two of something and did not specify two right or two left I have assumed (and ordered) you one left and one right.

If anyone needs clarification on anything at all please feel free to call or text.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

thanks again for hookin us up! 2 thumbs up

bro!

So , Robin from wolf steel has run into a problem folding the rockers. Please read his email below and let me know what you think would be the best option.

Hi Mathew,

I'm working on the rockers, and I've run into an issue. Looking from the top of the rocker, the distance between the second and third bends is just over a quarter inch. They're too close for us to bend. I'm suggesting that we'd either need to make it in 2 pieces to get it up to the original pinch seam, or we stop it at the last horizontal plane before that small bend. I figure that is under the door, so it would usually be intact, and it's a nice big place to be able to plug weld and finish. It would be less work to install, and likely fix everyone's issues, but doing it the other way would get it all the way up to the original weld.

I'm curious to know your opinion. I don't mind making it a 2 part thing, but if it makes for a tougher installation, I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Thanks for any insight.

So I dont know what you guys need. Tops, bottoms, both? If he makes them in two pieces will it be too much work to get them together (and look good?)

Please let me know your thoughts. I want to get these orders shipped asap!
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Got an Email this morning from Robin.

Hey Mathew,

I was trying something this morning, and I think I have a work around. We could but that step in with a bead roller. I'm going to do some test pieces, and I should know for sure by the end of today.

Robin Wilkinson
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Rockers are sorted! Just finishing them up and then everything will be shipped around the middle of next week. I will be contacting everyone with shipping quotes and the remaining moneys owed!

BC order will go to BrandonG's house
    AB will come to my house and ill try to get everything for Calgary down that was as soon as possible.
    ONT, who is taking this order?? I will be texting you all on Monday to sort this out.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

BC dudes, please text 604 356 67onethree for those wanting to pick up their orders from me.
    '80 MX32 sedan |'83 AE71 wagon |'84 AE86 hatch
    '85 AE86 coupe |'86 AE86 hatch |'86 AE86 coupe
    '88 MR2 S/C |'86 S12 hatch |'88 Silvia K's
    '91 Z30 Soarer '92 JZS147 Aristo |'92 S13 coupe
    '93 R33 Skyline |'98 S14 kouki

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMatic View Post
    Is dyno like 200 for the hp if mustang shifts but 300 if corolla shifts?