Thread: WTB Adjustable 4-Links

WTB Adjustable 4-Links

I've been thinking of making my own, but it would be easier if someone had something already. I prefer the heim joints because race car. Text for faster response.
    289-688-1701

I looked into making some, but after getting spacers made, it's almost the same price as T3... No one has something?

Hello,

I have brand new Megan Racing 4-Links if you want? Asking $400 + shipping. LMK, thanks.

- Maximo

Are they heim joints or rubber ones?

Hello, I didn't know they had bushed ones available. On their website they call it self lubricating ball joints.

- Maximo

Speedway motors you can build a set for $170 U.S.

There's a write up somewhere, Google DIY 4 link ae86 speedway motors

When I was pricing it out, it was over $250US, and that's without the bushings that are a proper fit, and to get them made or ordered from T3 will cost $80 and shipping from a different place. I would do $170 US, but I don't want to stack washers or anything. The only thing I can really think of is drilling out the holes and using larger standard bolts, but that doesn't work on the wide top side...

? I just went and priced it out again at speedway motors and mcmaster.com and it came up to $176 before shipping for the 4 links.

Besides, you just take that list and purchase the parts locally to save. Lots of places to get threaded tie rod sleeves and heim joints in Canada.

Which ends are you using, and what for bushings/spacers? I asked a bunch of people and asked them and the "referred" ends were a fair bit.
    Last edited by Blade7; 04-29-2016 at 04:46 AM.