Thread: WTB: Alberta 86 hatch, shell/rust bucket/non-written off

WTB: Alberta 86 hatch, shell/rust bucket/non-written off

Nobody looks in WTB so I'll post here too. Needs me a VIN, basically, so long as it's a hatch. I'll flat deck it if it's immobile. Help a brother out. Even if it's a parts car, you can keep the rest of it, don't care, so long as she's an Alberta car

Did you see this one? I think it's the car I sold to Graham years back.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-par...rts/1158095375

I did, yeah, I'm gonna check out the VIN when I get to work. Fingers crossed. If it is the one you sold, was it written off or anything

the vin on the car is painted over. Its a friends car. I'll let him know youre interested in it. The back end of the car, from middle of the side glass down to the wheel wells and all the way back is missing...... I cut it off and its in my garage. lol
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by imbroglio View Post
    I did, yeah, I'm gonna check out the VIN when I get to work. Fingers crossed. If it is the one you sold, was it written off or anything
    Nope. The car was in good shape when I sold it to Graham. Graham painted it with a WW2 shark motif. IIRC, he sold it to a kid in the west end named Shin. Shin was the one that dismantled it.

That kid is hilarious. I met Shin last year, he had a gray hatch dismantled and reassembled in his garage. It was gray and pretty decent looking. This car was in a field, and partially tubeframed. I doubt these are the same cars
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by projectae86 View Post
    That kid is hilarious. I met Shin last year, he had a gray hatch dismantled and reassembled in his garage. It was gray and pretty decent looking. This car was in a field, and partially tubeframed. I doubt these are the same cars
    He must have picked up the trunk lid from Shin. I remember that Circuit Soul branding that was on this car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6148E13-42C6-4B01-A7D6-E2BBBAFD70C1-225-0000003AAA9268DD.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	473.8 KB 
ID:	14916

I've been talking with Tony, he should have the # this week so I can check it at work. Going to help him cobble together the green booger again. If the stars align and the VIN is good my bomber should be back on the streets this month

I've tried helping Shin more times than is certifiably sane. I can't quite get my head around the inner workings of that kids brain. He's occasionally at my shop with some rich friend of his that drops nauseating amounts of money on his R35

Question, why are you looking for a vin? What's wrong with the one on your car?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age
    "The Miata will get some compliments along with some ?hairdresser? comments and odd looks from the average public, enthusiasts are never really sure if you are a stance guy, a drifter, or a homosexual"
    BUILD THREAD!!!
    http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.p...-pics-page-5!*

I'm guessing it's an OOP car that's in better condition.
    1989 MX83 - Sold
    1985 AE86 Coupe - Sold
    1985 MX73 - Sold
    1984 AE86 Hatch - Project Car

Bingo. I can write my own vehicle inspection, but not an oop. She's not passing scrutiny like that, they're not meant for racecar. All these corollas are shoemakered together from ten different cars anyway, it's not like it matters

Haha guys please go easy on me & how are you guys been? Mark, Reuben and whoever project ae86 is.
    Reuben & projectae86 Those two are two different cars, the one that has a partial tube frame on the front was the one i stripped back in 2011-2012 i think that was the one i bought with Mark and Reuben's old one was the one i stripped but stitch welded back in 2013.
    Mark if you need a firewall with a valid vin number you can contact me i can give you one or ill drop it off at your work, what do you need it for just curious?

SHIN! He's back!
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by projectae86 View Post
    SHIN! He's back!
    Haha thx its Shinn btw, and have i met you before in person i think i have who are you??

I've found one, but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by imbroglio View Post
    I've found one, but thanks anyway
    Oh kk no problem!