Thread: 1972 celica body chop up and flat lights

1972 celica body chop up and flat lights

I have one 1972 celica body to chop up. Anyone want parts?

I had previously cut this body off of it's rusty chassis with big plans to build a tube frame for it and do other crazy stuff. Though I will build a tube frame chassis one day, it is not in the foreseeable future. the rear quarters have some issues, but there are other parts that may serve someone? the rear corners seem to be straight, the tail light panel seems to be deccent, window frames, roof, A and C pillars. Pair of repairable fenders. door sheet metal.

Let me know if you have any interest. I don't want this old metal to go to waste.

Oh, and flat tail lights with bezels, no center garnish. These are worth something.
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

RE:I have one 1972 celica body to chop up. Anyone want parts?

Quote Originally Posted by clay72 View Post
    I have one 1972 celica body to chop up. Anyone want parts?

I had previously cut this body off of it's rusty chassis with big plans to build a tube frame for it and do other crazy stuff. Though I will build a tube frame chassis one day, it is not in the foreseeable future. the rear quarters have some issues, but there are other parts that may serve someone? the rear corners seem to be straight, the tail light panel seems to be deccent, window frames, roof, A and C pillars. Pair of repairable fenders. door sheet metal.

Let me know if you have any interest. I don't want this old metal to go to waste.

Oh, and flat tail lights with bezels, no center garnish. These are worth something.

I would be interested in the fenders and a few other things if they are decent, photos please?

any pictures? is the red car? how are the rear wheel well arches? and the front inner strut tower tops where the fenders mount to?

pics are from a while back. Drivers side wheel arch has damage from collision but is not rusty. had lots of filler on it. I do not have the front strut towers.

1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

I just sent you 2 private messages.

$500 for everything i still have. I'll tgrow in the slotted aluminum wheels too.
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

ill take the wheels if ur gonna sell separate r they 13's?

Yes they are for sale. Have old advanced racing tires on them. Very negative offset, but I have not measured it.
    1JZ 1984 Celica GTS
    1UZ 1981 Corolla sedan
    ? 1972 Celica race car

Pm'd you... interested in lights and possibly more!

Thanks