Thread: TA22 Celica sheet metal repair panels

TA22 Celica sheet metal repair panels

I have been restoring my 1973 celica and doing a lot of rust repair on it. As a result I have had to fabricate a bunch of sheet metal items for the car. I have made templates for the parts, so i am able to reproduce them so they come out the same way each time I make them. I am selling these on the 1stgencelica.com and decided I would post them up for sale here as well. all the parts are made with brand new 18 gauge steel and coated in oil prior to shipping. Here are the parts I make:

These parts are made as ordered and done on my own time in my garage as a hobby and to help out others with rust issues on their cars. Prices do not include shipping. I will most likely offer more items as my own restoration progresses and I have to make these things on my own car's restoration. These are the official parts list and prices:
    1973 (or similar model year)Front half inner rockers:$60 USD per side
    1973 (or similar model year) Rear half inner rockers:$85 USD per side
    1973 (or similar model year) Front floor pans:$100 USD Per side
    1973 (or similar model year) Rear wheel tub corner where all these cars rust out: $25 USD per side
    1973 rear floor pans eventually will be made up still are being developed
    1973 spare tire wheel well (need a sample to work off of to start developing it)
    1973 Front fender bottoms (Will be a while off yet and depends if i get good clean fenders to work with)

All these parts fitted/welded on to my car can be seen on my build thread:
    http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.p...ST-Build/page2

Hi is there any update on the spare tire wheel well I'm interested also on the floor pans, thank you

`Hi There,

Just inquiring if you have any parts available for sale at the moment ?
    I'm looking for a full set of Floor pans and inner rockers and spare wheel well for a 1976 TA23 if available ?

Thanks
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Pat22 View Post
    `Hi There,

Just inquiring if you have any parts available for sale at the moment ?
    I'm looking for a full set of Floor pans and inner rockers and spare wheel well for a 1976 TA23 if available ?

Thanks
    Pat
    Hi pat I sent you a pm