Thread: ISO: 3TC Water Pump/Pulley

ISO: 3TC Water Pump/Pulley

Looking for a 3tc water pump pulley (mech fan) or a good used e fan water pump. It would seem that the only ones available are for for the mechanical fan, which has a different center bore and bolt pattern. I do have an aftermarket pump already. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The TE72 water pump/cooling fan setup for Canada has always intrigued me. We were the only country in the world to have that water pump in a Toyota car, everywhere else had other water pumps. That said, the pump was used on the 12T engine in the A40 Daihatsu Charmant, and so it can actually be easier to find listed for that application, though that doesn't always lead to sources to actually buy the pump.

But in the spirit of trying to help, here are the part numbers that should work in a Canadian TE72 with electric radiator fan:

Aisin WT-135
    Asahi P-800
    GMB GWD-24A
    Paraut D3-004
    NPW D-23
    Toyota 16100-28030
    Daihatsu 16100-28030-000

This is the only one I could find for sure is an Asahi aftermarket pump on Yahoo! Japan. There is also a GWB listed on Rakuten, as well as one listed on Amazon Japan, but no guarantee it's actually in stock/available (note the picture is generic).

I don't know if this helps, but good luck!

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff Lange; 03-22-2017 at 11:24 PM.

2011 GSE20 Lexus IS350 6MT F-Sport with LSD
    2005 NCP13 Toyota Yaris RS 5MT Hatchback
    1993 TCR10 Team Mondor Toyota Previa GT-S RM 5MT Studded Ice Race Van
    1986 AE86 Toyota Corolla GT-S 5MT Supercharged