Thread: 604 summer kick off meet!

604 summer kick off meet!

Hey boys and girls, not much activity for meets in the Vancouver area so let's kick off the summer season with a nice meet this Saturday, June 23!

I discussed with a few other DK members privately, and we've decided on this plan.

Meet at Spanish Banks beach around 10:30am. Let cars roll in, and have a quick chat. Then we can cruise down to Tsawwassen Mills mall for a proper meet and lunch. We will roll out of Spanish around 11:30-12 and then cruise together to Tsawwassen Mills. Those who don't want to come to Vancouver can come meet us at Tsawwassen Mills. With plenty of parking, we can take our time at this meeting spot, and enjoy lunch as a group. Those without Toyotas can also come! This community is mature enough to have accumulated many friends and members over the years. I may be driving a non-Toyota myself this Saturday as another ex-DK'er will be joining us in his more "mature" sports car (whatever that means )

Date: Saturday, June 23rd
    Time: 10:30am

meeting spot #1
    Spanish Banks East Concession Stand
    4707 NW Marine Dr

meeting spot #2
    South St. Burger
    @Tsawwassen Mills
    Team おなに

Motor Village Crew unite!

Whats with all the spam bots lately? Can we make it harder for them to sign up?
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86