Thread: My rusty rolla

My rusty rolla

Well, I'm new here and i've been reading here for a while now and i see all your guys nice GT-S's. I picked up this SR5 and had no idea of the aftermarket parts avaliable for this car. After reading the forums here and checking out your rides i have forgotten the rusty P.O.S. i bought just to get around and visions of a sweet car are forming....

I have a couple pictures, first couple just to give you an idea of the extensive rust problem and then a couple shots i took today after alot cutting and fiberglassing...although there is too much rust to comprehend i can't help myself.

(Anyone know of a descent ae86 hb shell for sale for cheap... )

you got some work ahead of you.
    hope to see some progress pics

yeah looks like my old one. always a good project though, fun cars to work on too.
    im not a big fan of hood scoops but yours looks ok, i kinda like it. id even put it on my levin if i had a need for it.
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Ive seen far worse, it can be fixed. Just uses new sheetmetal and your good

Wow so it's you!! I've met you before!! Remember there was this dude who came to front of your house when you were about to go out and I asked if the SR5 is for sale? that was me!