Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ** I'm Back ***

wow very nice kev. where/who did you get that from. and wha happend witht hose levin fender u got? any chance id be able to take them off your hands?
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

The SSR rims may be for sale, there no a mesh rim there more of a wide 5 spoke they just got painted and refinished there a bonzy colour sorta like that oreoguys car. Since actully all of my levin peices got distroyed accept for my ugly koukie grill i'm slowly piecing the car back to geather i need a levin hood and lights now. But theres also one more problem i'd not a flat black car so i cant paint all those peices my self which means even more money.

wow man, coupe is looking GOOOOD
    AE86 BNR32
    When I was a kid, my favourite relative was Uncle Caveman.
    After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in awhile he would eat one of us.
    It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

just wondering y does the hood sit so high?? like theres a big gap there on both sides of the hood......

Quote Originally Posted by KnightX_AE86
    just wondering y does the hood sit so high?? like theres a big gap there on both sides of the hood......
    many ppl have brought this up in other posts with pics of his car. for one it looks bad ass to some ppl. and for two it helps get rid of heat under the hood.

so is the front end a lowner to you untill you get a levin setup? or whats the dealee
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Quote Originally Posted by emag_dnim13
    The SSR rims may be for sale, there no a mesh rim there more of a wide 5 spoke they just got painted and refinished there a bonzy colour sorta like that oreoguys car. Since actully all of my levin peices got distroyed accept for my ugly koukie grill i'm slowly piecing the car back to geather i need a levin hood and lights now. But theres also one more problem i'd not a flat black car so i cant paint all those peices my self which means even more money.
    Time to hunt over ebay!

And don't you have a set of J-blood levin fenders in order from cannonball too?
    So you need another J-blood bumper and a hood.....Levin hood you can pick up CF for cheap over ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by emag_dnim13
    The SSR rims may be for sale, there no a mesh rim there more of a wide 5 spoke they just got painted and refinished there a bonzy colour sorta like that oreoguys car.
    Post pics. If they're formula mesh, consider them sold, but they sound more like dori dori mesh or an actual 5 spoke. I pmed you my email, send me some pics of them, I might be interested even if they're not mesh.

hey Kevin heads up!
    http://www.hachiroku.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4762
    looks like it's time for a roadtrip!

Quote Originally Posted by projectae86
    many ppl have brought this up in other posts with pics of his car. for one it looks bad ass to some ppl. and for two it helps get rid of heat under the hood.
    Theoretically, it also prevents lift and creates downforce by forcing the air coming into the engine bay out and over the windshield. Most people also cover the under side of the car to more effectively force the air out over the windshield.
    For Sale $7800 OBO

Quote Originally Posted by Castro
    Theoretically, it also prevents lift and creates downforce by forcing the air coming into the engine bay out and over the windshield. Most people also cover the under side of the car to more effectively force the air out over the windshield.

good point. so buy covering the under side of the car are u talking about how the "blood line kit) j blood knok off kit has the bumper extend under the car? kinda like a really bad difuser? i might have to look into this for big winter project this year. lol
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

well here are the rims i'm to lazy to take good pics

WoW kev..those look nice!
    A&J Racing Motorsports
    www.aj-racing.com
    604-279-0329

can i take pix of your hood spacers? im planning on buying a set but i dont know how to install it.

Quote Originally Posted by dongdong
    can i take pix of your hood spacers? im planning on buying a set but i dont know how to install it.
    i belive washers were just used no kit or anything.

Just washers and longer bolts.

Pete